1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

+
EN_CP_Mosaic_2560x1440.png

It's been a year since the release. Thank you for all of the support and passion you've given us!

Here's to you!

"1 YEAR WITH CYBERPUNK 2077"

"It's been a year since the release. Thank you for all of the support and passion you've given us!

Here's to you!"

You're welcome, choom, and thank you too.
Playing the game for the 21st time, and guess what, still haven't gone cyberpsycho.

Happy 1st Cyberpunk 2077 Anniversary! :)(y)

Last edited:
Happy 1st Anniversary chooms!

What an incredible game. The story, the characters, not to mention the spectacular city!!! I thank everyone who was involved in the game's development, you all did an absolute preem job!!!

Been a rough first year, no doubt about that. However, all the best to the devs at CDPR! Cheers, cyberpunks!

Now, speaking as a moderator: Thanks to those of you who have refrained from malicious comments. To the rest, please, follow that example, and keep the posts friendly and respectful. Thank you.

Happy b-day Cyberpunk 2077. Amazing game.Invoked such a spectrum of emotions in me. From pure awe of the advance of the RedEngine,the details in the city,to the bitter desperation of a failed opportunity to really make a masterpiece. From invoking the 8-year old child in me,absorbing the story and lore like a sponge,to the disapointment of the window dressing of everything in the game. Wish the next year to go only up,yet the beginning was rock bottom,so there is no way other than up. cdPR(PR capitalized)- please return to your roots and don't burnout your talent so i can again write your name as CDPR.

Top Bottom