10 Years of The Witcher forums - Contest Results

+
10 Years of The Witcher forums - Contest Results

Today, after a few days of heated debate, we are finally ready to announce the winners of our anniversary competitions. Our task wasn't an easy one, on the contrary -- we've received hundreds of really awesome entries. Ideally, we'd like to award everyone, but of course it isn’t possible. We decided to reward 20 people, whose applications we liked the most.

@shinobi2u - T-Shirt + Poster + Stickers
@broccolisoup - T-Shirt + Pins + Collectors card
@ariate - T-Shirt + Stickers + Comic Book
@Sanamia - T-Shirt + Stickers
@LadyJuka - Poster + Pins + Stickers
@Princess_Ciri - Bag + Pins + Collectors Card
@Sagitarii - T-Shirt + Stickers
@IoanaT - T-Shirt + Stickers
@Anthemonis -T-Shirt + Stickers
@blodsvept - T-Shirt + Stickers
@Yiazmat - Bag + Pins + Collectors Card
@Lyfia -Bag + Pins + Collectors Card
@Kaldea - T-Shirt + Collectors card + Stickers
@Cvrnda - Poster + Sticker
@synfulhailey - Poster + Comic Books + Stickers
@gedierond - Poster + Stickers
@saoe - Poster + Pins + Stickers
@majin_streater - T-Shirt + Poster + Pins
@DrManhatten - Poster + Comic Books +Stickers
@Balckor - Poster + Stickers

Winners, please contact us at 10years@cdprojektred.com with the address information needed for shipping prizes.Congratulations to the winners and thanks for participating!

Unfortunately, because of the format diversity of your entries, we couldn't create a single gallery with all of them. Therefore, we strongly encourage everyone to share their entries with the community in this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gongratulations!!! And... :victory: WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could win a T-Shit, but no problem I'm SOOOO happy!!! :victory:
How much time for the shipping? Something in the subject line?? The shipping costs? I have so many questions >_<

Last edited:
Many , many thanks to the REDs for this contest and it's an honor to have been chosen and congrats to all the other winners! I really want to see your stuff as well, so please post! I posted a couple of my things in other posts once the contest was over, but I'll post them again along with one I didn't.

Postcard Contest:

The Last One Contest:

Cooking Contest (and my poor pie that didn't turn out as well as I was hoping):

Last edited:
Aww, come on! I really want to see other people's creativity, hard work, and talent!

Not talent I think the copious amounts of alcohol did it for me...

Link to my recipe.PDF
Recipe_Witcher_contest.pdf

Inside you'll see the excuse
Endrega Embryo Pasta

to get to the important part

Mahakam Loaded Dice Poker Cake

Warning: Creation of this Dice poker set killed a bottle of bourbon. All dice where harmed after the photo-shooting

Wow! Many thanks for the prizes. I'm sure the poster and sticker will be awesome, it's surely more than I expected.

Now, my entries are following:

"The ode for The Witcher community" poem

Every game has some loyal community
able to fight with gun and sword
but only the Witcher fans fight for all eternity
not with a weapon, but with a simple word.

They fight on the forums, even on Facebook
without any flame, vulgarism or hate
and all of them share the same look
on the game and developer with great fate.

They have just a honesty in their mind
their feedback is always sensible
it's visible even for those who are blind
and I wonder how's that possible.

This community really cares for the game
which they play with a strong happiness
I noticed it immediately as I came
on the forums full of unexpected kindness.

And if there is some bad complication
regarding bugs or some cards and map
their rage doesn't end without notification
because their gods know how to bridge the gap.

It seems it's all about the developers
whose games are the origin of every fanbase
yet there are some great titles with a lot of haters
and CD Projekt community is not the case.

There is lot of cosplay, fanart and thematic food
as well as great own stories and kind discussion
all of this created with a smile and nice mood
rather than a fan fervor, it's like a pure profession.

They don't act like some PC master race
or annoying console fanboys
they have equality written in their face
and they know platforms are not some toys.

The Witcher fanbase stands as a core
but many fans care for Cyberpunk as well
though they'd like to hear more
'cause this silence hurts like a hell.

In the end, I'd like to say really loud
that you can join this community anytime
if you are the developer or gamer, be proud
and remember, ignoring them would be a crime.

Short story called "The art of talking and waiting" (entry to the last contest)

In the late afternoon, Geralt finally arrived to city of Novigrad. He was supposed to meet Dijkstra and start a new contract, but when he opened the door of the local tavern, all he found was bored bartender, casually cleaing the dishes, two drunkards and Dandelion, sitting in the dark corner. Geralt did not expect his friend in the place like this, he didn't have the mood to listen to him right now, but it was too late. Dandelion noticed him and conjured up weird smile on his face. Now, the witcher had to accompany him.
"Geralt, it's so nice to meet you there!" Dandelion started. "I know you are tired, but listen to this. I just found that there is new play in preparation, it's called Wild Hunt. And you know what? It's about witchers, Geralt. Witchers! That's so awesome!"
Geralt hated plays. Theatre was something completely foreign for him, especially after that incident with some vital daughter of the director of Oxenfurt's theatre. Yet he knew he couldn't stop Dandelion with his talking, and of course, as a witcher, he heard about play with this topic. So, he ordered himself a beer and replied. "I heard something about it, but tell me one thing. How many plays about witchers already exist? I suspect this Wild Hunt is not the only one."
Dandelion smiled, satisfied with the fact that he induced Geralt to some talk. "There are already two of them, but of course, this one will be much better. Selected theatres already presented some fragments and everyone is saying that it's just perfect. And I believe you can trust people in their judgement of entertainment. You can't trust them in terms of politics, but ordinary people always know what is most enjoyable for them."
Geralt thought something completely different about tastes of ordinary people, but he just cared about his beer at the moment and he let his friend talk. "It's coming in February, by the way. As far as I know, it was originally planned for this year, but something happened. I don't know what, the group of creators just announced they need more time when they arrived to Vengerberg few months earlier. And I can honestly say the waiting is terrible. Yeah, it's supposed to be better than the other plays, but still, I really enjoyed those too and I'm really looking forward to this one. I could do anything for the opportunity to see it in advance. Anything. Create a poem for free, sleep with that ugly wife of the director in Wyzima..."
In this moment, Geralt realized he let Dandelion talk too much and decided to finally say something. "Dandelion, stop. I really don't want to keep the thought for that woman in my mind. But how can you be so excited about one play? There are others, too, I'm sure, Besana from Oxenfurt told me about them . What about that recent play about dragons and mages, something like Age of Dragons? Or that play starring some idiot in black cape, riding armored horse and fighting thugs? I thought that is planned for that time of the year, too."
For some time, Dandelion was calm, it seemed he's thinking. But after some time, he replied. "Well, these could be great, too, but Wild Hunt is special in one thing. Creators of this play are really nice people. For example, there is free beer for every viewer. Of course, you have to pay for the option to see the play, but once you are there, there is plenty of additional goodies for everyone. And that's great, especially in these days, when almost everyone cares just for himself and his money."
"Including you, master bard." Geralt said. "But if what you say is truth, I think I might give a chance to it. You know I don't like theatres. In my damned life, I was looking forward to just one play, I think it was named Full Life Three, but it never came out, though I heard many times that creators will present it one day. But it looks like that day will never come, so who knows, maybe this'll be finally something good, even for me."
After this conversation, Geralt and Dandelion ordered more alcohol, talked about some other things, and next day, each one followed his own way. The witcher didn't want to admit it to himself, but now he was surely looking forward to that play, it was probably the first time Dandelion talked him to something good. The waiting for February was long and painful, for both our heroes, but some say that in the end, they really enjoyed the play and they started to promote it in many places. Especially Dandelion. Nobody knows if Geralt really liked the play so much or he just liked free beer and food for every viewer. Who knows, maybe this whole story is just another untruthful story created by Dandelion, but one thing is certain. Wild Hunt is definitely something special.

This story was also accompanied by a photo of my The Witcher collection, as a some kind of bonus: http://imgur.com/rQBKa5T (I should note that the story and photo was wrapped in single PDF file)

I'm not sure if I was picked as a winner thanks to both entries or just one of them, but I think sharing everything I sent to the contest is OK. Congratulations to other winners, and @shinobi2u, @ariate, @Sanamia and @majin_streater, your entries are simply awesome. :hatsoff:

Last edited:
@Cvrnda Your poem was awesome and put a smile on my face, same with your short story. I love the little Cyberpunk part in the poem, it's so true, And nice collection!

@ariate That looks really good, I'll definitely have to give that recipe a go.

@Sanamia Well I'm glad the liquid courage got you an awesome entry.The theme is perfect!

@majin_streater Hahahaha, it'd be awesome if the bearded elf lady returns in Witcher 3.

Last edited:
Top Bottom