10 Years of The Witcher forums - Contest Results

+
I saw people is selling lots of TW3: WH stuff from Gamescom and San Diego Comi-con with desorbitated prices....is so sad.
I don't think so, but, if any of you are gonna sell something, please tell me first.

EDIT: Already sent my mail with the address information, but still have the same questions

Last edited:
Congratulations to all of you winners. I'm really happy :D I recognise a couple of us members here. :)

My short poem for the poetry contest:

Forum of Life

On heated topics there's always someone who wedges
To photoshop his way around the edges
There's also someone writing in pictures to tell us her thoughts
When there is inappropiate content, we have the mods

We get excited with every piece of information
and immediately denounce it without reservation
Wether it's heels, eye colour or a deck of cards
We express the big concerns that lie within our hearts

Despite being occasionally harsh, judgemental and crude
In order to guide you, we try to help the best we could
When you are proud of your creation
We will wait in anticipation

Our respect and aversion go hand in hand
So please look over us until the end

Last edited:
I can't be the only one who waits anxiously to receive the prize. Is there anyone who got theirs?
Can you let us know when they will be shipped or at least confirm if you received our emails?

I congratulate all the winners!

I wasn't able to sent anything unfortunately. And I'm finally get to the computer with all stuff I had.

I lost my camera with all photos, but I still have few from phone. Too bad I didn't make a photo with pirozhki and apple charlotte.
Well here's blinchiki with eggs.

And I had a currant kissel with apple. My favourite potion. :)

You guys are gonna kill me for this... but here you go. :sofa:

We all come together in wonderful place
For us it is home, under wings of Projekt
The breath of RED's keeps it warm and alive
With Marcin's hand seeding hype in our minds
Keth is controlling the system process
If something is broken he'll fix it in sec.

The guardians keeps all peacefull and balanced
Mods is protecting, preventing the chaos
But sometimes they also love sharing the madness
They usually do that in our local taverns
And mostly in famous and big Hairy Bear.

The wisdom of Guy even he's just a N'wah
Is helping the people to find sacred light.
There someone is diving in blue endless skies
Everyone waits when the Dragonbird comes.
Gregski providing us musical strength
Dancing flamenko all night under jazz.
Reptile is lurking in shadows of threads
He's waiting a chance to show his smirking face
Sidspyker is master and lord of PC
With Sandu Ciorba become a L'Cie.

Slimgrin is waiting for party with fleders
Blothulfur fights with the powers of letters
AL is support him with his celtic sword
and sometimes he fiering from more modern toys.
Wichat with Syn throwing pictures and arts
They never be failing at posting good stuff
EmperorZorn still speading the spam
And coffee is deeply consuming his life
Shinobi is working for both of the fronts
Creating the arts and listening songs.

There carrying duty community bear
People are pointing their crossbows all day
They shooting at him with bolts of a Blaming
But Kinley is master of good pirouetting.
Sagitarii show how much awesome he has
Magic of painting, hilarious stuff.

I'm too was here and drink the mead,
But it is time for me to leave.
It's time Valkyrie to fly,
Before you read the upper lines.

:p

I'm glad to be a part of this community, which You CDPR gather under one big roof!
@Keth @Marcin Momot Special thanks for making new forum for Russia.​

:hatsoff: Thank You! Dziękuję! Спасибо! :look:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Good to see you back, Valkyrie! We were all wondering why you were online and didn't post, now we know why: You were preparing this GIANT of a post! :)

Last edited:
Good to see you back, Valkyrie! We were all wondering why you were online and didn't post, now we know why: You were preparing this giant of a post! :)

Nope, I just has a very bad internet on notebook for some reasons, It was impossible to event post anything. Now I'm writing from PC from home. :p
I just grab all what was in folder and drop it here. The only thing I've added is a text to postcard and upload videos to Youtube.

The speed was 0,04 kb/s. I guess it was very low.

Last edited:
Nope, I just has a very bad internet on notebook for some reasons, It was impossible to event post anything. Now I'm writing from PC from home. :p

The speed was 0,04 kb/s.

Whoa, that is a nightmare! That must have been annoying! Still, good to see you back home and recovering rapidly! :clover::w00t:

Few moments ago, I received nice package from Poland. I though it would be nice to share at least some photos:

So it looks like the prizes were already sent, though Czech Republic is very close to Poland and it seems the Czech Post worked better than it's normal (their service and timing is usually terrible). In other words, I may be the first one (am I really the first one?) to receive the prizes just because I live in neighboring country.

Anyway, thanks again to CD Projekt RED for nice prizes and nice contest. And for very good packaging as well

PS: Sorry for bad quality of some photos. Ordinary camera of ordinary mobile phone in combination with bad lightning during the day may result in really bad pictures.

Last edited:
The speed was 0,04 kb/s. I guess it was very low.

That sounds terrible and you have my deepest condolences (remembers dial-up and shudders). Were you even able to listen to much music?

Few moments ago, I received nice package from Poland. I though it would be nice to share at least some photos:

So it looks like the prizes were already sent, though Czech Republic is very close to Poland and it seems the Czech Post worked better than it's normal (their service and timing is usually terrible). In other words, I may be the first one (am I really the first one?) to receive the prizes just because I live in neighboring country.

Anyway, thanks again to CD Projekt RED for nice prizes and nice contest. And for very good packaging as well

PS: Sorry for bad quality of some photos. Ordinary camera of ordinary mobile phone in combination with bad lightning during the day may result in really bad pictures.

Loving that poster and thanks for the pictures (the quality is fine for all intents and purposes)! It would have been really cool if it was signed by the dev team, but maybe I'm being greedy to wish that. Looking forward for mine to come.

Received my stuff in the US yesterday! I expected to wait a lot longer. :D I'm Canadian and mail took forever to get to me when I lived an hour away from everything lol.

Thank you again, CDPR! Couldn't be happier with everything!

I recieved everything alright :victory:
I was out and I could not post it before, but I did on Facebook :D
View attachment 8407

Thank you so so much again!!! I have the pins and stickers:
View attachment 8727

What do you think about my new decoration? Now my house looks prettier *.*
View attachment 8405

Attachments

• 20141209_223301.jpg
    20141209_223301.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Drawing_140528.jpg