10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

+
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CD PROJEKT forum. I love everything form CD PROJEKT.

As some of you surely remember, today is a very important day for our community. Exactly 10 years ago, on September the 1st, 2004, we launched the very first message board dedicated to The Witcher. We’ve come a long way since that day, and, just like the community, the forum itself has changed greatly and evolved to be the prime place to talk about The Witcher and RPGs in general. There’s two million of us now and, as a studio, we can’t be more proud of what we all achieved together.

We’d like to thank you for this time spent together and reward you for your continuous support and giving us feedback about our work and games. It is because of you The Witcher forums are so special.

To thank you, we’re going to host a series of forum-exclusive competitions with really cool prizes, so stay tuned and be sure to visit this forum section often.
I hope this celebration is still going on, I would love to win something. Had a horrible disappointment, as I bought one of the statues named "Geralt and his trophy" and it showed up broken. $143.00 down the drain :( So love this game series, just entered Act III of Assassins of Kings and hope to be done with it by the time 3 is out.

Happy It is Still around Nice to know there are others with the same love as me (My Country is not very Game savie Biggest is Fifa :| ) So thank you CDRED for Bringing me to you guys <3

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Blessed be the day you decided to make this forum...and blessed the day CD PROJEKT was born!!! ;)
Thank you for everything!!! You deserve all you have.
I finally could with 3 of 5 contests! OMFG...the last was really hard >_< XDDDD I wish I can with the cosplay contest, but I don't have body and can't make a good cosplay Y_Y
Good luck everyone and you, CD PROJEKT guys...never change!!!
Love <3

Last edited:
Few hours left! I only tried my hand at the poetry one taking a lot of time.
Godspeed to all :D

Hah, i must be the oldest Witcher forum user here, i can't believe that its been that long already, i joined when Witcher 1 came out, didn't even know that the forums existed 2 years before that, did CDPR release any games before the Orginial Witcher ?

Top Bottom