10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

+
!!! CONGRATS !!!
Just joined the forum. A massive fan of Witcher 3 Wild Hunt.
I am soooooo loooking forward for the future Witcher series. Be very very interesting to see where IT will take us!!!
Am also sooooo looking forward for the new game Cyberpunk 2077!!!
:yes !!! LOVE CDPR !!! :yes

Me too, I'm looking forward to the next game already !
I am really hoping that the next Witcher game will allow us to create our own Witcher thru the Character Creation tolls.
That way every one will have a uniquely different lookin' Witcher! And upload images to share. That would be epically awesome, I think.
:smiling:

Greeting players and developers of Witcher 3.... i'm in love with witcher 3 and i have all the expansions but i want to ask you 1 certain thing if anyone read my messege here :) why you dont let Geralt after the complete of the story to mary Triss or Yenefer or stay and help Ciri with her missions as a Witcher ? ;) that will be so Over Power in my opinion :) because the story that you change will be Reality :) you can mary Triss or Yen and stay at Kear Moren or when ever the developers want but the game will be more interesting in my opinion always :) :) thanx for reading my text :) :) i hope this will be in the future guys :) i love so much the withcer 3 :) <3 <3

Top Bottom