10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

+
I suppose this is the part where we start fighting each other to death for a bunch of t-shirts.
My favorite part.

Congratulations and thank you for everything!!! The Witcher is my favourite RPG and I also love books from mr Sapkowski.
The witcher is one of the reasons, why I started with historical fencing and fencing is now a big part of my life. :D

Wow congrats! I've been playing through the first game quite thoroughly. Really fantastic game. Love the books too! got through to Baptism of Fire :). Cant wait for W3!

Congratulations on 10 years filled with success CD Projekt Red! I have to say your pro-consumer attitude isn't praised nearly enough! Here's to 10 more ;)

10 years and still rolling like a steel wheel NOW THIS I LIKE!
It will be good to remeber back in 2024 to this moment! :) Congrats. CDPR ! LONG LIVE YOU ALL! :D

Thank you all of you, guys and girls, for enduring my cattitude, forgiven my horrible English, REDpointing my art work.... and over all thank you to allow me be a little part of this awsome community.
LOVE YOU

What do you want??
I can't hear you!!!
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

YEAH!!! CAT PARTY HARD!!!!!!

Last edited:
It was realy good 10 years! I love the Witcher games so much! My favorite rpg! Realy good work guys!

Nice 10 years wow time go soo fast, remember when i was playing first witcher love it sooo mutch. Awsooome and congratz :) :)

Great job for this 10 years.I can't wait for release, just can't, by the way at 7th of September will be my 25th birthday. I'd love to get some little gifts from CD PROJECT RED. ;)

Crap! I'm late to the party.

I'd like to congratulate you guys, the RED's for building this awesome community. And I would like to congratulate every member of this community, for being awesome. We are all part of this, and we all deserve congratulations.

Surely there is some connection to the quality of games CDPR makes, and this community right here. They've been making (sorry to use this overused word) mature games, so the community is a mature one. Well most of the time. Some times. :p

I love you guys, and I hope this place continues to exist for many years to come. It is a rarity of the internet. One that we should be proud of and try to maintain.

Na zdrowie!

:cheers:

Top Bottom