10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

+
10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

As some of you surely remember, today is a very important day for our community. Exactly 10 years ago, on September the 1st, 2004, we launched the very first message board dedicated to The Witcher. We’ve come a long way since that day, and, just like the community, the forum itself has changed greatly and evolved to be the prime place to talk about The Witcher and RPGs in general. There’s two million of us now and, as a studio, we can’t be more proud of what we all achieved together.

We’d like to thank you for this time spent together and reward you for your continuous support and giving us feedback about our work and games. It is because of you The Witcher forums are so special.

To thank you, we’re going to host a series of forum-exclusive competitions with really cool prizes, so stay tuned and be sure to visit this forum section often.

Last edited:
Ugh. The only reason I want the CE was for the necklace. Tell me who you need kil..., err, umm, I mean, don't like and consider it done.

Jupiter_on_Mars

What?! No Madonna in the background while Marcin The Gangsta raps some and Tadek beatboxes along?
Disappoint(ed).

Congrats REDs and community!

Wow 10 years? That's so awesome. Congratulations and thank you to the mods/CDPR for making and running these wonderful forums.
I have only just made an account here but since I played the Witcher 2 a year ago I have always visited here to read news about the Witcher ^_^
It looks like I joined at a good time, I am excited to see what things we will be able to win in the competitions :eek:

Top Bottom