10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

+
Congrats! The Witcher turned for me to be "WTF is this" to "this is my favorite RPG franchise". Please continue to make extraordinary story-driven, atmospheric adventures!

Happy birthday one and all!!

I've been here for a litle while now -- in a couple of guises -- perhaps it's time i was here some more

Last edited:
The road was long and fraught with struggle, but you guys made the absolute best out of this franchise. Of all the roads you could have taken, you took the one with the best damn scenery, well out of the way of those other "development studios". And for that, we cannot thank you enough. What a ride it has been!
Thanks CDP for all the RPG greatness over the years. Keep it coming!

Thank you so much for celebrating with us ~*

I should host a competition for you REDs too, because this community wouldn't exist without you.
Now all I need is something to give away....

*looks at his cat*

....perfect.

As some of you surely remember, today is a very important day for our community. Exactly 10 years ago, on September the 1st, 2004, we launched the very first message board dedicated to The Witcher. We’ve come a long way since that day, and, just like the community, the forum itself has changed greatly and evolved to be the prime place to talk about The Witcher and RPGs in general. There’s two million of us now and, as a studio, we can’t be more proud of what we all achieved together.

We’d like to thank you for this time spent together and reward you for your continuous support and giving us feedback about our work and games. It is because of you The Witcher forums are so special.

To thank you, we’re going to host a series of forum-exclusive competitions with really cool prizes, so stay tuned and be sure to visit this forum section often.

Thank you CD Projekt for everything. I appreciate your hard work. Witcher 1 in 2007 changed my life forever.

Congratulations on a decade of The Witcher! I was instantly captivated by the atmosphere of the original game, and hope to immersed in The Witcher 3 :)

Seems like yesterday when I first read about the planned game based on Sapkowski books. I still remember watching that first trailer back in middle school [and loving that music]. I joined the forums two or three months after The Witcher was released, did my fair share of stalking before I started posting. Tempus fugit, indeed my fellow forumites.

This where we were once, now look at us :p

Top Bottom