10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

+
Congratulations !!!

Im a bit sorry I wasn't here since the beginning, but better late than ever.

This is pretty much the only forum I actually browse regularly, yet I love videogames, a lot, so that should tell you there's no other place like this one.

Keep being awesome CDP (and give me some prizes ;))

Congratulations "СD Project Red" and all of us on this holiday! I am sure that the gifts will be super!
P.S. With love from Russia! :beer:

I'm fairly new to the forums, but what I've seen in my short time has been awesome! Let the competition commence!!

You're my favorite game developer team :) Congratulation for awesome work :) Do it for a long time :)
Best wishes from Hungary! :)

Congrats to all you guys! For the great Forum, your help, your attention and the great games. It seens it was yesterday that I found The Witcher 1 and started playing it.
Best wishes for all you red guys, forum moderators and gaming buddies :D
Cheers from Brazil!

Well, I have read all the books written by Sapkowski (including the medival trilogy) many, many times, but I was always sceptic (for no reason) about the possibility of bringing the world of The Witcher to computers as an RPG... Well, after playing The Witcher 1 I realized my enourmous mistake...
THANK YOU CDPR, FOR ENRICHING THE BEST FANTASY SAGA :hatsoff:

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Thanks for such Great games ! hands down on of the best RPGs out there. You admire & respect the Geralt, The White Wolf. CDPROJECTRED is one of the most awesome game makers and proud to be a loyal fan. Thanks for this great chance. :victory:

Thank you for introducing an amazing, beautiful and deadly new world to our imaginations. I look forward to all that CD Projekt Red has to share with us in the next coming 10 years.

Top Bottom