10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

+
Well this certainly beats morning poopy-time on the "downright glorious" list. Not to take anything away from morning poopy-time, mind you.

Ten years of brilliance. Rock on, CDPR, for we love you.

Cheers!

:cheers:

Got a bit late to the party, but here I am!!
Gratz, CDPR!!! You deserve all the praise you get, and much more!!!
:cheers:

A cooking contest huh. I have an idea but I suck at it. Or we have to send our best recipe to CDPR and then we tell them to add a lot of peppers in it and they'll burn their throat. >=]

Maybe it's: Make one of the witcher characters with food. No rules apply, other than it being edible? I could think of a couple things. Though I suck at artsy craftsy. :(

I will try my best though whatever the challenge is.

Last edited:
A cooking contest huh. I have an idea but I suck at it. Or we have to send our best recipe to CDPR and then we tell them to add a lot of peppers in it and they'll burn their throat. >=]

Maybe it's: Make one of the witcher characters with food. No rules apply, other than it being edible? I could think of a couple things. Though I suck at artsy craftsy. :(

I will try my best though whatever the challenge is.

We all need more recipes.

It's been so long ..... Congratz are in order since I only joined recently because I had an issue re-installing TW2, previous to that I've only been an unregistered voyeur. That means I've played RED games for 10 years problem free :)

Cheers!

And have some fun!

My only regret is joining the forums so late. Never was a "forums kind of person". Well, if things go well, all of us (CDPR, lurkers and forum posters) will stick around for a long time to come!

I have a big problem , i want buy the game, pay for your excelent work , but i havent credit card, and i live in south america :(
i love you.
the history deserves more games, you can not finish it so soon, Geralt deserves a reunion with Ciri

Last edited:
Top Bottom