100% complete your game today on death march. 10/10

+
100% complete your game today on death march. 10/10

Thankyou CDPR for a fantastic experience, and yes i mean experience, this was more than a game, the amount of effort you guys put in is fan-fucking-tastic.
From the music, to the voice acting, to the cut scenes, to the movement, camera work, the gameplay itself, the combat, all of it was like almost perfect.

I had a couple of issues, i got a buggy contract which i can never complete in that playthrough so i guess technically not 100% but its the missing brother level 33 one so i assume at 35 i can do it easy since i have all master crafted sets, every location discovered and cleared etc.
Also i have 2-3 merchants which simply cant be free,d as well as a bandit camp which wont clear.
My one major issue was the controls for swimming, really felt a little unresponsive.

I played on PC, with a Mouse and Keyboard exclusively.

Other than that, all done.

Also i have 2-3 merchants which simply cant be free,d as well as a bandit camp which wont clear.

Have 2 merchants and two unclearable bandit sites myself.

Congratulations on the 100%! Not an easy task... I know, I can't do it. ~laughs~

Congrats!! Bit of a disapointment that it took you only 109 hours.( So much for 200 hours gameplay.(

ONLY 109hrs??!? How you... nvm.

I completed only like 30% of the game (im not rushing through it) and im already 52hrs in :D

I didnt rush it at all, i watched every cut scene, read every piece of dialogue etc, i even read all the notes in the game i found, though i didnt read any of the books.

109 hours. i started playing on 24/05/2015

I have 75 and I haven't even finished Velen, yet. Never been to Skellige, either. How did you manage to 100% in 109? I don't see how it's possible.

For the record I'm only level 14 after 75 hours, too.

Maybe he played on easy and tried to speed run with Roche and everyone else is enjoying the sights, walking, running and playing on Death March ? :D

'grats. I guess the 200 hours they mentioned included all the possible variations on the choices and consequences and their related gameplay sequences. I don't think it amounts to another one hundred hours but oh well. My play time number is bugged I think, it shows 13 days of playing lol, which would mean roughly 320 hours ? I mean what

define 100% did you complete all the quests ?discover all the locations? upgrade all your oils ,potions,bombs? did you find all the manuscripts?(armors weapons potions oils runes?) did you reach level 75? to me thats NEAR 100% 109 hours is BS

Top Bottom