100 hr Review

+
To be honest i dont know why am i writing this because i am not a pro gamer or a reviewer but i felt someone will actually read this and understand something out of it.

I stopped at the 101 hr mark and about 7.8 mb save file... close huh... to be honest i am sickened that after 8mb the file gets corrupted. It is the cherry on top here.

Im gonna start with that we were lied to. Big time. I dont know why soo much lies from the whole company and youtubers which i dont watch anymore cuz - makrs... the story was very linear, we had 2-3 choices which for me were ehhh cause going to 80 hr mark i was like it doesnt matter. The RPG tag was rightfully removed because this is no RPG game. We are not playing our V.. we are playing a V which is made for the game. I was nice to Jonny the whole game and it did not matter because my brother was always mad at him and it was the same.. WHY? Keanu Reeves had very little dialogue and it was weird because i thought we are gonna have some huge thing going on and we didnt... at one point i forgot that he even exists...But i dont wanna spoil the endings which LOL.. like im just gonna talk about the whole gameplay thing.

Life paths - Oh boy.. do not matter at all.. I think these were made for the multiuplayer in 2-3 years.. The start is different annnnd.. thats it. Nothing to see here. We get few options which did not matter at all and that was that.
Very scripted prologue where you end up the same even if you dont betray certain someone... Srsly the story was so linear ..i just cant.. So dumb.
The world and the city were BREATHTAKING. After 100 hrs i cant get back to my apartment without the map. Im not kidding. People who made the world- Thank you.
But people who filled the world with tihngs like basic AI of NPC and cars which - BROKEN.... a huge game world without a barber, tattoo artist... 20 mirrors in 100 hrs :D .. srsly... and hell if i was wearing a hat it made me bold... Couldnt even get a drink if i wasnt on a mission. Beautiful world but broken and empty... Where are those 1000 NPCs with lives and work and stuff..I dont see them.
I get why people went 30 hrs and just gave up because this is a straight line and just go... This is a BETA EXCESS . I played it dearly because i actually liked the city, wanted to try different weapons and cyberware - which btw thx for that one scene with Victor and planting our eye...
You lied about everything and i dont get it. Why? Just say we need one more year. Could not have been worse then this. Yes the story was linear as fck and to be honest the writers who had interviews were so excited and for what? Im not trying to shit on people but you told us our choices matter. They dont... nothing matters and the illusion of choice is soo poor that i just wanna know what happened?

STORY - Very linear and hated it for that - 5/10
GAMEPLAY - I really liked it, maybe because i barely had glitches 9/10
MUSIC - Loved it 10/10
CITY BUILDING - 10/10
RPG SYSTEMS - 2/10 just because they had character creation.. nothing more.. that was it.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
The game can be better but the story is soo EH that they cant add new dialogue or change everything so i guess if you wont play it for the story you are good i guess. Barebone RPG at it best and if people dont mind that then it is a good game. Play it on hard or very hard so you see the good of the gameplay if you buy it.
PC gamers - yes i think its a worth to buy if u can get it for 40 euros.
Console gamers - nop... ps5 and xbox series yes... base consoles - Hell no.

Top Bottom