100% took 80hours

+
did everything all the sidemissions, all the blue, bought all the cars clocked in at 80:23 and this my first playthrough which includes a lot of horsing around and looking for stuff. its a good 100hours shorter than witcher 3 it seems. the last mission will take another 1.5 horus so lets say 83hours to round up. How long did it take you?

edit: playing on Hard.

Last edited:

Salfin

Forum regular
Because the main story is so short its quite the range. Some of my friends seem to have done it in 40-60 hours, others closer to 130. I just hit 70 hours and have quite a few missions ahead of me. I don't fast travel and I try to head back the old apartment for a shower and to catch a few hours every day or so, or before a big mission.

But the missions are starting to thin out, and the more time I spend in Night City looking, the more samey its feeling.

I just finished all gigs and most of side quests today. 134h in and still in act 2. There is nothing else to do in the map so I'll probably start with the main quests tomorrow.

Considering that most people is saying that main story is short, I'm probably near the end of the game. Lets say 30h more as I play slowly reading everything and so.

My W3 playthrough took me 259h with DLCs so Cyberpunk isn't really bigger than Witcher 3 with DLCs, like it was claimed before the release.

Sitting at close to 120h playing on very hard still have a lot of gigs and side missions left, have purchased every car pretty close to the point of no return I believe.

The Witcher 3 I think took 180ish hours for my first run no DLC and around 230hours with both DLCs.

yota71

Forum regular
did everything all the sidemissions, all the blue, bought all the cars clocked in at 80:23 and this my first playthrough which includes a lot of horsing around and looking for stuff. its a good 100hours shorter than witcher 3 it seems. the last mission will take another 1.5 horus so lets say 83hours to round up. How long did it take you?
i am on my 180 hour and i havent reache the no return point

68 hours for my first playthrough, but I think I'm closer to 80 with reloads. Only thing I missed was the Kerry questline after the concert, so with that 83 hours sounds right on the money for a full playthrough.

Some of the blue missions have shards and a few of those lead to additional objectives.
That's still very thin as any kind of 'story'.

I just finished all gigs and most of side quests today. 134h in and still in act 2. There is nothing else to do in the map so I'll probably start with the main quests tomorrow.

Considering that most people is saying that main story is short, I'm probably near the end of the game. Lets say 30h more as I play slowly reading everything and so.

My W3 playthrough took me 259h with DLCs so Cyberpunk isn't really bigger than Witcher 3 with DLCs, like it was claimed before the release.
You read all of the shards?

First play i got it in 120 hrs.. but i was taking my time you know.. also selling things to get cash and the only thing it was left for me were the cars.. 2 cars and 1 bike.

Second play it took me about 90 hrs and i think that is the correct time in this game but still the whole money system wont let you have for all of it so i missed like 4 cars and 2 bikes even though i was very efficient with money on this run.

But that is that... nothing to do in this game after 2 runs the most. Hell not even after one run lol .. so ill just put it down till June i guess. Lets see if some of the cut content and better AI make debut.
Cheers.

191 on my first (and only so far) playthrough after finishing all the side content I could find and the main questline.
After finishing the game I did find one more hidden quest while exploring and I completed it.

84.5 hours full completion vs 130 Witcher 3 base.

After the expansions I did a play through each on The Witcher 3
Hearts of Sone expansion playthrough gave me 150 hours
Blood and Wine came which of course Hearts of stone content was done too so, my playthrough came to 215hours.

Now I have played The Witcher 3 a number of times after and I am at 850hours in that game.
Do I think I will get 850 hours out of cyberpunk? As things are looking now? I seriously doubt it.
If they do not make good on their promises with Cyberpunk? It will defiantly be my last title from CDPR.. Sad too as I have been a fan for 12 years, but I just don't see the same company as they used to be anymore.. (Leave greed to others...)

Time will tell I guess... Ball is in your court CDPR...

I am soo angry with the storyline of this game. The prologues were great after seeing the opening credits after 6 hours. But in Act 1 should of been longer. Act 2 the game went downhill fast soo boring. Thought this game was going to be about defeating corporations, owing big houses and being rich. But no instead the whole Act 2 is about getting johnny out of your head and surviving the END. This campaign can be finished in 15 hours. This should of been 40-45 hours long main campaign for 8 years of development. I would of rather them get rid of all the boring gigs and side quests for main storyline.

Top Bottom