100% took 80hours

+
i hope they do something about johnny and v relationship it stuck on 70 percent and theres nothing else to do LOL except the final mission

Sad. As far as I can see most players get much more out of it. Is this the first game of this type you ever played?

Eh, its not that far from where I got. A lot of these 100+ include second playthroughs.

80 hours is also a pretty lengthy game for a single player experience.

Eh, its not that far from where I got. A lot of these 100+ include second playthroughs.

80 hours is also a pretty lengthy game for a single player experience.

Surely a certain "playstyle" can kill any fun. But that is not the question. Nobody would ask anyone how fast one could potentially run through a zoo and dash by all animals. I bet even in the worlds largest and best that would be less than 60 minutes. Completely irrelevant.
More clever visitors still get multiple hours and even days out of that.
Same applies to open world games.

Surely a certain "playstyle" can kill any fun. But that is not the question. Nobody would ask anyone how fast one could potentially run through a zoo and dash by all animals. I bet even in the worlds largest and best that would be less than 60 minutes. Completely irrelevant.
More clever visitors still get multiple hours and even days out of that.
Same applies to open world games.

Eh, I'd argue it's about what you want from the game. Do you want the scripted content or wandering around Night City?

Maybe you're not feeling every blue dot.

110 Hours to do absolutely everything, on a skulking character that takes every mission slow and stealthy.. Makes me wonder what what dev who tweeted out 170hours on just side content alone was smoking.

110 Hours to do absolutely everything, on a skulking character that takes every mission slow and stealthy.. Makes me wonder what what dev who tweeted out 170hours on just side content alone was smoking.

No fast travel, horse around, RP to eat and sleep, talk to every NPC?

Sad. As far as I can see most players get much more out of it. Is this the first game of this type you ever played?

People just love to whine, especially if it's the cool thing to do. Most games these days you don't even hit 20 hours before running out of content. Me personally I'm well over 200 hours and still enjoying the game while, of course, not being happy about some of the issues or choices.

In my side of the screen, it took 62+ hours to go through the whole map until nothing else was on the map than the final mission and point of no return.

sshot-12.jpg

I'm now running my second playthrough as a nomad with 23 hours in. Main missions completed and I'm on point of no return, but map isn't yet cleared.

Top Bottom