1000 hours!

+
1000 hours!

I finally hit 1000 hours with this game. :D IIRC I started in December, so about 7 months ago.

Wonder when Skyrim's nearly 4000 hours will be left to second place... :p

:pride:

How many hours do you have clocked? I know some of you have way more than me. :)

Stopped around 8 months ago with 1,550 hours waiting to finish MQ (pre-isle of mists) after BAW. Restarted my NG+ after BAW release and went to finish the main quest before finishing BAW as suggested to me in the forums. Some 15-20 hours of the total, past 1550 is the MQ. The rest is BAW. Already started a fresh one, lvl 4 atm, to go all the way to the end of another NG+, with all HOS/BAW features from start. Can't wait to resume the new run. It was my best start ever but I want to finish BAW and I'm not in a hurry with my lvl 91 Geralt (capped at 70 when BAW was released) which is awesome too.

Attachments

• TW3 Galaxy Counter.jpg
    TW3 Galaxy Counter.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 80
I know it might sound stupid but what do you do when playing. Also have you got 100% ?

Explore, do quests, do random stuff (like following Shady Individuals around Novigrad) etc. etc. It's a neverending list. :D
I've completed the main story once, and HoS twice. But I don't play RPG/open world games simply to "beat" them - I have never gotten close to finishing Skyrim on PC despite those nearly 4k hours. Simply put, I'm a completionist who enjoys taking it slow.

One thing I disabled as soon as I first started TW3 were the undiscovered location markers (the ?'s on the map), so I've never just gone from one ? to the next. Doing that would've significantly decreased the time spent exploring - and the game wouldn't be as enjoyable as it is now.

715 hours, 79%, though.
@TrophicMist : I thoroughly explored the edges of the world on my Unicorn,once I got the chance. Climbed Mount Gorgon, apparently, the Goose' house is about 6700... don't know what this measurement actually is, steps? Meters? Anyway it's about 7000 away from Mount Gorgon^^.

Else, I just listen to every dialogue I can, use every option, steal every house, look in every nook and cranny and die... a lot! So I have to replay many fights.

i have 2000 hours, i spent the half of that thrying mods and tweaking sweetFx/Reshade

Yup, same thing here. Have over 1300 hrs, and because of the great modding community, lots of time spent trying out various mods, testing reshade presets, etc.

Also, not wanting the game to end, not wanting to miss any content, and not wanting to miss a square foot of the beautiful environments.

Yup, same thing here. Have over 1300 hrs, and because of the great modding community, lots of time spent trying out various mods, testing reshade presets, etc.

Also, not wanting the game to end, not wanting to miss any content, and not wanting to miss a square foot of the beautiful environments.

With your PC modding wizardy. Can you make it so you can do more then one ng+ and not break the game?

1700 before Hos & BaW was out,4x base game fully completed with every markers discovered,another 8x on base game while doing different storylines. While Hos was out, did it 4x fully completed as well,and twice on BaW. Still going on NG+ on the same damn choices.

Top Bottom