1000 hours!

+
390 hours in counter: 170 hours for the first playthrough, 120 hours for my wife's playthrough, 70 hours for my aborted attempt at a second playthrough, stopped before going to Skellige (+ experimentations).

I intend to replay the game for good next summer, I'm waiting for mods and patches, and maybe a new GPU/new monitor.

Does everyone realize that this is probably the timer bug, right?
No idea what you mean.
Neverwinter Nights - Heavy RP Permanent Worlds Tolkien's background - some 2 years. Didn't count but I bet it means lots of hours.
Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim - over 2,000 hrs each - Because there were nothing better to play
ME1/2/3 - so many replays with different Shepards...
Dragon Age Origins - over 2,000 hours, over 20 different characters with around 100 hours each - More to come.
TW1 and TW2 - can't really say but I've replayed them so many time and will do so again so much...
TW3 - About 1,700 hours - Galaxy clocks all my 13 playthroughs - In game clocks on that particular run - I have all my end game save files saved. If I reload them and do the math with each one I am certain that the total will be a match.

Started May around the 23rd ish. Probably well exceedes the 1k mark based on how much time Ive spent in comparison to other rpgs.

Need halp pls send :p

Nearly 800h , dont play it much atm.

Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim - over 2,000 hrs each

Skyrim - over 2,000 hrs

Skyrim - over 2,000 hrs

Uff, for that game....not bad... :D

Last edited:
I honestly could not bring myself to do additional playthroughs of Skyrim... not because I didn't enjoy the game, but because I knew I was going to have to research and install over 100 new mods again since the last time playing it. Back then, mods were coming f&f.

It was just too daunting a task. Have not even considered playing Fallout 4 because of this.

About 190 hours by now, still playing HoS and B&W on my first playthrough; also, there are a lot of question marks especially in Skellige that I haven't done yet. So I'm guessing that by the end of my first playthrough, with every question mark uncovered and everything done, I'll have played about 250 hours. I think that's realistic, given the fact that I still haven't finished both HoS and B&W.

233H, I'd shave off about 5 just from collective idling while doing other things but most of that is active gameplay. I'm on my second playthrough in NG+, never done either DLC expansion yet, but plan on it this time around, should be close to 350 or 400 by the time I'm done!

Around 300 hours in my first and only full playthrough. Finished every quest I could find, except the Gwent one and still had a few dozen caches in Skellige left.

Current playthrough is 90 hours. Enjoying it but it has become a bit of a drag. You're pretty much forced to advance the main quest and the whole part about getting Junior again is currently holding me back on continuing.

When this playthrough is complete I'll finally play HoS and BaW!

Top Bottom