10th Anniversary contest — show us your inventory!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
10th Anniversary contest — show us your inventory!

We’ve been celebrating 10th Anniversary of The Witcher game series for quite some time, but today marks exactly 10 years from the release of the first Witcher game and we wanted to do something special for our community on this occasion. Earlier today we promised a surprise so here it is —- an anniversary contest with a lot of Witcher gear to win!

To take part in the contest we want you to ‘Show us your inventory’:
  • Take a creative photo of your Witcher-themed collection;
  • Post it in this thread between Oct. 26th and Nov. 12th;
  • Alternatively you can use an external hosting platform and embed photo in the post.

The most creative and original photos will be rewarded. Prizes include Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, artbooks, soundtracks, T-shirts and many more!

The contest ends on November 12th at 23:59 CET, entries posted past this deadline won’t be eligible.

Full Rules & Regulations are available here.

But there’s more! We have three more contests you can participate in, starting today. Visit our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn more!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Intriguing concept. However, based on some of the Witcher collections I've seen posted around here over the years, those players with the most impressive displays usually already have everything there is to collect. Therefore, I hope we see some truly innovative and exceptional entries!

Riven-Twain;n9739821 said:
Intriguing concept. However, based on some of the Witcher collections I've seen posted around here over the years, those players with the most impressive displays usually already have everything there is to collect. Therefore, I hope we see some truly innovative and exceptional entries!

The winners will be chosen based on the creativity and originality of the photos, not just the size of it :)
So we definitely encourage people to get creative! Don't just display everything you have.

I will certainly be entering! My collection is not the biggest, but my passion and love for CDPR and The Witcher series is HUGE!

I wanted to share a little story with everyone about CDPR and how they made an impression on me (besides the awesome games of course).

Back in March of 2014, an online game I played was closing and players were rallying to try to get someone to purchase the game to keep it open. So, I emailed around to A LOT of my favorite developers, CDPR included, to see if anyone knew of a company that was into those types of games that would potentially be interested.

Out of ALL the developers that I emailed, CDPR was the ONLY one to email me back and despite not being able to help because it wasn't their type of game market, they wished me the best for the game and to it's players and signed the email off with "Best Wishes" which was amazing.

To this day, I still have that email saved in my email. So to CDPR, thank you for not only making kick ass games, but also for being so interactive with your fan base. It really does make the difference which is why I am proud to call myself a fan and to support you all wherever I can! <3

Congratulations on 10 years and CHEERS to MANY more!! I look forward to continuing this journey with you all, wherever it may lead!

What's this -- still no entries yet?

You disappoint me, witchers of the Forums! The REDs are just waiting to reward you. Think of the prizes.

No Title

I only own the key items, but they are part of my everyday life :) Please note that the shelf where I store my potions is custom made, based on the model that you find in pretty much any house or tavern throughout Velen.

Attachments

• photo178171.jpg
    photo178171.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 75
  • photo178181.jpg
    photo178181.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 71
DavidofReifenberge;n9798531 said:
I only own the key items, but they are part of my everyday life :) Please note that the shelf where I store my potions is custom made, based on the model that you find in pretty much any house or tavern throughout Velen.

Impressive collection you got there.

Nice unicorn btw, not sure where I remeber that from ;)

No Title

Sorry for low res, I've got a pretty old camera ... Anyway, here's my Witcher collection ! The games (both with boxes, and digital GOG version), some fine artworks, and the French edition of Sapkowski's masterpieces, all printed with the artworks from TW2 !

Attachments

• photo178361.jpg
    photo178361.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 78

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
Thank you all for the amazing entries! Just a friendly reminder that the contest ends this Sunday, November 12th at 23:59 CET, which means you have less than a week to woo us with your inventory ;)

For more chances to win visit our social media channels:
  • show us your inventory on Facebook;
  • take a Witcher selfie for Instagram;
  • describe your best memory of The Witcher on Twitter.
Once again, good luck!

Here is my collection . My region is not that ideal to collect game related stuff but this is what I have. will add more too !

Top Bottom