10th Anniversary contest — show us your inventory!

+
No Title

Attachments

• photo178431.jpg
    photo178431.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 47
  • photo178441.jpg
    photo178441.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
This is my collection, It's hard to get stuff from The Witcher here in Brazil, but this is what I got! (sorry for the quality of the photos)

Last edited:
No Title

It may be just a fraction of my (relatively modest) collection, but this picture has been gathering dust in a nearly forgotten folder for over a year and I thought it would be appropriate for this contest.

Attachments

• photo178521.jpg
    photo178521.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 35
No Title

I don't have a lot of collectibles. So I'm going to say a memorable moment in the Witcher. I'm left with the reunion of shani. Shani appears in The Witcher 1 trying to help the victims of Catriona, and in the Witcher 3 we meet her again, almost the same way.

Attachments

• photo178541.jpg
    photo178541.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 45
FAGomrp.jpg
I'm not really a creative person nor do I own a proper Witcher collection, but I still felt like participating.
The thing I always will remember about the Witcher games is the (over)use of the words 'ploughing' and 'plough' in The Witcher 2, so I wanted to incorporate it in the picture haha.

Attachments

• FAGomrp.jpg
    FAGomrp.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 78
  • FAGomrp.jpg
    FAGomrp.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 50
Well my two figures are still in the mail. So here is the pictures of them alongside my achievement collection which took me over 200 hours to obtain. Behold my virtual collection (it wouldn't let me upload the photos directly so I had to make an Imgur account to share this with you)

Unhit

Forum regular
No Title

Mine is not so much a proper collection as it is an assorted set of everything I could get my hands on. Nonetheless, I'm quite proud and very happy with it! And there's some more or less personal story connected to all of those items which are so very dear to me.

In the background on the wall is the artistic map from W3. Unfortunately, I do not own a physical CE, but I bought the digital copy with season pass etc. at GOG, which came with a PDF of the map. I therefore prepared and printed two copies of the map - one for myself, and one as a (very much appreciated) 2015 Christmas present for my brother. :D

Since we wouldn't have the amazing Witcher games without Sapkowski's book, I had to put them in the foto, too. In Autumn of 2015, as I was super hyped, playing W3 for the first time, I got "The Last Wish" as a birthday present from friends. I had already thought about buying it at that point, to get more background on the games, but was worried that maybe if I didn't like the books, it could spoil the games a bit. Well thankfully, my friends stepped in and solved that dilemma for me. The book was great, I immediately bought the next one, and the next one, etc., and quickly read them all. (I’m currently on a re-read, hence the bookmark in “Times of Contempt”.) Having all that detailed background knowledge made the games even better on my second playthrough! Now you may notice that "The last Wish" (or rather, "Der letzte Wunsch" in the German translation) is actually missing on the foto. This is because – not for the first time – I lend it to a friend. She loves it, got hooked on the series and already bought “The Sword of Destiny” herself! However, that was all quite recently, and she hasn't returned the book yet. So I “replaced” it with my physical copy of the first Witcher game. After all, the intro cinematic retells parts of the first (non-framing) story in the book. For those wondering about where I placed “Season of Storms”: I put it right after the short story collections, since in my own (head canon?) chronology, the "Season of Storm" events happen somewhere inbetween the "Sword of Destiny" short stories, before Geralt heads North for the dragon hunt etc., around the same time when he's in the area during "A Little Sacrifice".

Unfortunately, I do not own a physical copy of W2 – even though I got that game twice: I bought it on Steam in 2013, and once more on GoG earlier this year because why the hell not? (Also, I wanted to play it again and was too lazy to install Steam.) I also don’t own a physical copy of W3, so I did not get my hand on the Gwent cards at first. But I was so relieved when it was announced last year that it'd be possible to get them on JINX, and immediately ordered my sets! I really enjoy board games, so of course I also tried Gwent with a friend of mine. As expected, it didn't work that well as a multiplayer game (in contrast to the standalone version :D), so I basically just have the cards for show. But they are very good at that for sure! Speaking of “just for show”… the LEGO figures are just there to add some additional flair to the cards, of course (I’d say the toad is particularly accurate). :p

Oh and by the way, regarding the games…the PC tower is a custom PC I newly assembled myself back in October 2015 with the specific purpose of being able to play W3, which is why I thought it should also make it onto the foto. By now, I have also used the PC to play a few other games (including re-runs of W1 and W2, as well as Gwent). But even if I had built the PC and only ever played W3 and nothing else on it, all the expenses for the hardware would have been easily worth it. Because that’s just how great the game is.

The two T-Shirts are among my favourite clothing items, definitely some of the shirts I wear most often. Both are from CDPR's stalls at Gamescom: the black one is from 2013, the grey one from 2014. You always get some merchandise, including T-shirts, for free at Gamescom. But these two I actually care about a lot and have been really really happy to acquire!

Well, last but not least – the sword doesn’t really have anything to do with the Witcher books or games. But then again, what would Geralt, or any witcher, for that matter, be without a sword? :D

Edit: since the forum unfortunately reduced my fotos to mere thumbnails (even after a reupload), I put them in my Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/on74x62r2...5JEDmfyXa?dl=0
Thanks Riven-Twain for notifying me - I hadn't checked after hitting post and would have missed that!

Attachments

• photo178601.jpg
    photo178601.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 38
  • photo178611.jpg
    photo178611.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 46
  • photo178621.jpg
    photo178621.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Unhit

Forum regular
Sure, can I also just upload them to my Dropbox and link that? Thanks a lot for notifying me, I would not have noticed this myself.

Last edited:
Hey CDProject Team ! I might have discovered The Witcher last year accidentaly, and I certainly do not have the biggest or the more creative picture , but i'm posting it here to participate and above all show you some support for your work !
Please make us dream with Cyberpunk2077 !

Ps: Yen's the best !

Last edited:
For whatever reason, I just can't seem to get this one to upload, but I've got a link.

I've already entered the Facebook contest with this photo; although, I haven't seen any prohibition or discouragement of entering on multiple platforms. If it helps my chances of winning any of these incredible prizes, I'm game for anything.

Love the franchise. The expansions (I feel like calling them DLC is derogatory) are even sick af and if you guys ever made mercy with Regis or Olgierd, I would buy it in two seconds.

Thanks Riven-Twain also from my side for the hint! So here I post again, this time using imgur:

I only own the key items, but they are part of my everyday life :) Please note that the shelf where I store my potions is custom built, based on the model that you can find in pretty much any house or tavern throughout Velen.

Last edited:
I heard you wanted to see witcher collections, so I pulled out the most vauluable item in my collection the witcher super ultra deluxe collectors edition. it's the only way to play the original witcher game on a console there is only 5 in the world and this is the only one outside of Poland. according to eBay auction I bought this off (sorry I had to post this again the picture didn't post with the first one)
IMG_771.jpg

Top Bottom