10th Anniversary contest — show us your inventory!

+
Here is my collection in all of it's glory! Like I've stated before, it may not be the biggest collection, but out of all of the various things I collect, my Witcher stuff is the most prized to me. My favorite thing in my collection is the poster that I won from you guys from the forum contest a couple of years ago! Just to know that the poster traveled all the way from my favorite game developer to my tiny town in Texas was awesome! (I even saved the shipping slip which is what I framed in the bottom frame of the shadow box frame) Thank you for so many incredible memories with the Witcher games and everything that you do for your gaming community and fans!
I will always be proud to call myself a Witcher fan and I can't wait to see what comes next from CDPR!

Much love!!

:victory::victory::victory:

:cool:...We Are Rebels...:cool:

No Title

Attachments

• photo178781.jpg
    photo178781.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 40
No Title

My first 7 Witcher books, complete game trilogy including both expansions (Hos and B&W) and my "cosplay" of Geralt

Attachments

• photo179561.jpg
    photo179561.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Hi guys, here's the photos of my collection, i'm pretty proud of it....

Here's my Google Drive link to look at it:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12nAVuMFpUiRQctYrPTMbA3QBbrcaSyZ9

I've to explain a few things:
I put all the items of my collection over a freezer, yes that cubic thing with a huge image of Geralt is just a freezer covered with a large removable adhesive made to "hide" the refrigerator into the room!!
The sheets sticked behind the two statues are parts of a project born in 10/2015. I started catalog every creature in the games and books to add a full bestiary at my collection, with descriptions, images and how to beat it. Actually it counts over 130 creatures and finally i'm gonna to finish it!!! I'm very sorry that it'isnt complete to show you the "final product".
I opened a book in some photos only to show that is signed by Sapkowski personally during Lucca Comics and Games in 2015!!

Hope you guys like it!! The artbook / bestiary taked me a lot of time and patience :)

My humble collection. The best game ever made. It has set a new standard for developers and I don't think it will ever be surpassed. Cheers!

Attachments

• bf7fb1cfc9e46fb80203925948121e8a.jpg
    bf7fb1cfc9e46fb80203925948121e8a.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 62
Hi all, I'm so impressed by everyone's collections! Have to share mine too :D (last minute, ugh)
The Witcher series has turned into my absolute favorite game over the last 4 years and I'm so happy about everything it has given me during this time. Also Ciri is my favorite cosplay, can't wait to wear it to the next convention. I hope you like my silly pic :D

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AijOBZ46BINJj_QsX-W3EyxPcbxqGw

Hello, CD Projekt RED and everyone
:). I’m a huge fan of the Witcher series since the release of the first Witcher game, which is my favorite game ever. I wanted to take this opportunity and truly thank CD Projekt RED and whoever contributed to the making of these amazing games. Gaming is my life and these games made this earth a better place to live in and my life full of amusement. I wish you luck for Cyberpunk 2077
:D. I recently became a collector and decided to start off with a Witcher collection, this is all I have for now but I will do my best to expand it by time. I explain my picture; the main purpose was to recreate some important events from every Witcher game. I split it into 3 parts: The Witcher 1, The Witcher 2 & The Witcher 3. I used my wolf head Witcher symbol poster as a background to give the picture the aspect of the Witcher games, then I went and lined my 3 locations posters on the right side, starting off with Kaer Morhen to Loc Muinne and then the last part is Tor Gvalch'ca. The reason for that is that the whole Witcher series started off in Kaer Morhen in the Witcher 1, it then ended in Loc Muinne in The Witcher 2 and eventually everything ended in Tor Gvalch'ca in The Witcher 3. Now on left side I posted my 3-character posters of the most iconic Witcher characters in their respective seasons. I used the Geralt and the Striga poster first, then went followed it by the Geralt, Roach, Iorveth and Letho poster and finally, the poster with Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer, Eredin, Imlerith and Caranthir. Each season with its respective characters, Geralt & the Striga for me are the most iconic in The Witcher 1, even the introduction of the game is Geralt fighting a Striga which you will eventually fight in-game, in the second game Letho framed Geralt and he was stuck in between the Scoia'tael and The Blue Stripes, and last in the third game Geralt and Yennefer trying to save Ciri from Eredin and his most powerful followers. This was my theme for the picture, I used my posters as background to give more life to the frozen theatrical scene I made. I then proceeded to split the stage into 3 rows with a black marker, The Witcher 1, The Witcher 2 & the Witcher 3, with every character’s picture is facing its season’s universe picture. Geralt & The Striga with Kaer Morhen…etc. The first thing I did was putting “The Word of The Witcher” book in the background, as if the book is telling the whole story of the games. I then proceeded with the first row, I used my Geralt & Eredin Funko Pop boxes to showcase the last battle in the witcher 1 where Geralt fought Eredin’s projection, I used my Witcher 1 medallion and put it on Geralt’s box to refer more to The Witcher 1, Geral’s box is empty because he didn’t have his memory at that time, Eredin’s box is also empty because he was just a projection in that battle and not the real thing. In the Witcher 2 row I used my Geralt printed Mug as a reference to Geralt in The Witcher 2, the mug is empty because Geralt didn’t recover his memory yet, the small candle on top of the mug refers to Geralt's memories that were starting to come back in The Witcher 2. I also put my Witcher 2 medallion keychain the the bottom of the mug to give more reference to the second game. I proceeded with using my Demavend & Foltest cards laying on the bottom of Letho’s card on the left side of Geralt, referring to their murder by Letho, and my Radovid & Henselt card celebrating and splitting the north between them on right side, while Geralt’s mug was in between of all the scenery because he didn’t choose to be there and was caught In the problem because of Letho framing him. Finally, I moved to my last piece, The Witcher 3. I tried to recreate the last battle against Eredin, everyone participated that is why I put my Yennefer, Ciri & Triss figures there around Geralt & Eredin who is laying down dead, because only Geralt managed to kill him, I put my Witcher 3 medallion in the bottom of the Yennefer Dark Horse figure and my Witcher 3 keychain in the bottom of Triss’s to give more aspect to the Witcher 3. Now everything ended and when everything ends, what do we do? Well, we drink and play GWENT. The last scene is showcasing the 10th anniversary video released recently showing that everyone is happy and together, drinking and playing GWENT. The funko pop figures are quite cute and refer to happiness that is why I used them instead of the Dark Horse ones in the last scene with my Geralt playing GWENT card and my second medallion on his chest, recreating a game of GWENT between everybody, I put them on the GWENT book to give more aspect to fun & to GWENT. I then proceeded with adding my favorite Witcher picture, which is everybody together raising a toast for the player. This was my scene for the games, and since most players get introduced to The Witcher Books after playing the games, I lined up my books in the end, as if when the games end people get to read the books. My Yennefer and Ciri Dark Horse boxes were just an extra decor, same goes for my metallic silver boxes in the middle. I also own “The Lady of The Lake” book but sadly I didn’t find a proper place for it in the picture so I didn’t use it, I also own the 3 witcher games and the adventure one digitally on GOG. I'm so passionate about these games that I recorded every single moment in every quest with subtitles in the 3 games with screenshots, it took me about 28k for the first game, 18k for the second and 100k for the third. You guys simply created utopia for many people
:). The Witcher universe is dark and full of violence and suffering, so I filled the scene with candles and took the shot at 11pm without my room’s light to give the picture a darker theme. I’m sorry for the quality but that is the maximum my phone can offer. I hope you like it, thank you again for these amazing games and these amazing stories, may you prosper on the path, Godspeed.

Last edited:
eportrait Your image isn't showing. Try clicking the A button in the top right corner of the "new post" box to enter Advanced Editor, then click the "Image" button and upload the file from your computer.

RidiculousName;n9830161 said:
eportrait Your image isn't showing. Try clicking the A button in the top right corner of the "new post" box to enter Advanced Editor, then click the "Image" button and upload the file from your computer.

Hi, thanks mod. My post have been edited now.

Caed'mil CDPR, congratulations for the 10 anniversary of the witcher series (the best video game trilogy of all time, also the best card game i ever played). This is my collection (all that i've been able to achieve so far), which i have for remember the great time i had with the three games, and still have, now with gwent. In the photo, i organized my items in a way to create the wolf figure on the red cloth, and then added the wolf image and the candles to celebrate, haha. Hope you liked it.

I didn't found nothing about more than one photo, so i'm sending this one too. The same thing, but with a little more of light, so the items can be better seen: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vXTk0-FUo_QYejHtwFG8NWAwz1bp4XQLPg/view?usp=sharing

No Title

I hope i'm still in time to partecipate! Here's my little collection (and me)

Attachments

• photo180381.jpg
    photo180381.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

I was too young when the original game came out, but I fell in love with the Witcher’s world in Assassins of Kings and have been a fan since! I’ve always felt very attached to Sapkowski’s works but what I absolutely love is how CDPR brings to life such an expansive and gritty reality even though it’s all fantasy. I hope everyone enjoyed the games for these past ten years as much as I have! For ten years more! #Witcher10thAnniversary

No Title

Edit: for better view ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/11mCbkry-t5gfdtmRF_HpPW-HufN5fwYS/view

Hi, here’s my photo.

Even though my witcher-themed collection isn't that big, me and my kitten tried to highlight it in a specific witcher scenery.

The gloves, the corset, the hood and Yen and Geralt’s portraits are handmade by me, while the rest of the outfit’s pieces were carefully chosen and combined to resemble a female witcher’s clothing.

Since I played B&W Marlene’s quest, I've developed a passion for collecting sculpted wooden spoons and, as you can see, I included some of them in my picture.

Thank you!

Attachments

• photo180991.jpg
    photo180991.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Hi CD Projekt Red!. Here are the best female characters in the history of fiction. Happy 10th anniversary!!

Top Bottom