116 hours later... [Insert Sponge Bob meme]

+
Last couple of days i've noticed that all of the cars on the road and pedestrians were gone after completing the story several times. The entire city was a ghost town except for some named npcs. My boredom had increased to the point that I started talking to a vending machine and picked up a quest from said machine. I visited a fixer Dino in person because I was hoping for a quest or something. Anything. When I walked out of his bar onto the road, i was immediately hit by a car. Never have I been so happy to be hit by a car. The cars and pedestrians were back. So while there are no quests to do, I can play frogger with traffic again.

This will probably be my last post until more content is released. There is literally nothing to do. The story was great and engaging. I loved Keanu Reeves as Johnny. I loved having the sarcastic Johnny with me for the adventures, but the adventure didn't last long. Only about a week. Time to find something else to focus on in the meantime. From what I'm reading, it may be some time before I see more content to devour. The storytelling was pure addictive. LIke a drug and it ran out. I can't wait to see what is next.

1608547769459.png

Procedural Quest Creator/Generator

As I said, Night City calls / needs more content ...more to do...

I have 144.7 hours in the game, but I left the main quest aside because I know the game will literally die after that. A giant city, a giant job, in my view, wasted by some decisions ... and decisions that I think are unwise.

But you could ask me: but you have 144 hours in game, are you complaining?

Well, I waited 8 years for this game, 144 hours is a little bit close to 70,080 hours (eight years) is tiny ... and I was watching, amazed, once again the size of the city, thinking: this city needs to be more alive .

I don't think about leaving the game too soon, at least until the MMO is released - something unexpected.

Last edited:
Top Bottom