12th March 2020 - Can't Mill my duplicate cards anymore

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also having this bug. Very frustrating. I just hit the level where you get premium cards in all kegs and now it's very tough figuring out what needs milling and what doesn't.

Also, why did they remove the "mill all" button? It would work in times like this... right? I would hope so anyway.

No, but you need to mill spares manually, one by one. Until the end of the month, according to the stream on Monday.

(Post moved to a more appropriate thread.)

How are we supposed to figure out the spares or find them??? How do we know which are duplicate??? Why do this it's incredibly stupid. I need scraps to make decks but no way to figure out how to do this or find duplicates. Most it shows is 2 of a card. How do we know if we have more than 2???

Most it shows is 2 of a card.
Well, that simply means you don't have any more than 2 copies of any card. The number will be higher if you have more copies, like I do here:
1584426804254.png

As for manual milling, it's just a matter of finding the extra copies by looking at the numbers. Very easy with Golds and not difficult with Bronzes either.

Game doesn't mill cards at all, is that normal? Just tried to open 1 keg and see if game will automill duplicated cards but nothing changed, i still got same number of scraps and powder. Same thing for cards from daily rewards. Some input?

OK, so what's the deal with milling now? Everyone freaked about auto-mill, so now I have to mill 6 spare craiteswords for 10 scraps individually? What exactly was wrong with the "Mill Spare Cards" button?

OK, so what's the deal with milling now? Everyone freaked about auto-mill, so now I have to mill 6 spare craiteswords for 10 scraps individually? What exactly was wrong with the "Mill Spare Cards" button?

Exactly! We are now in the worst possible position. I find it superannoying having to go through my cards manually and finding the duplicates!

What about adding a new filter for the duplicate cards? How could anyone not be ok with that?

Have there any updates on this? It's very hassle to look the duplicates among cards and many clicks before you can mill and worst, one-by-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom