13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

+
13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

Probably we can discuss it here. Seems like now we get 1 DLC a week.

https://twitter.com/witchergame/status/615580568495915008

Description from Gamespot:

"Explore a forgotten village and discover its terrifying secret. Find out who or what slaughtered its inhabitants and use all your witcher skills to confront this mysterious force."
After you apply the latest Witcher 3 game update, you'll find a new witcher contract in Oreton village. Inhabitants of the nearby city of Honorton are struggling against a monster known as a "spook." It's your job, as usual, to save the day.

Steam manual download:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/378645/
Also available on GOG

Attachments

• CIrSVF1XAAA6AoT.png
    CIrSVF1XAAA6AoT.png
    325.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
My guess it's either an encounter with a new cat school witcher or more
Geralt/Ciri time
. I strongly hope it's the latter.

Last edited:
My guess it's either an encounter with a new cat school witcher or more Geralt/Ciri time. I strongly hope it's the latter.

Omg the latter would be so good. But would it even be possible for someone (like me), who's already completed the game? I really hope so, I miss Ciri <3

Well, if it is one a week, it's still free.

Also, they might have saved slightly heftier ones for these last four if that is the case.

However it goes, I've really loved this free dlc program.

"Explore a forgotten village and discover its terrifying secret. Find out who or what slaughtered its inhabitants and use all your witcher skills to confront this mysterious force." So it looks like mission with Cat School witcher.

"Explore a forgotten village and discover its terrifying secret. Find out who or what slaughtered its inhabitants and use all your witcher skills to confront this mysterious force."
After you apply the latest Witcher 3 game update, you'll find a new witcher contract in Oreton village. Inhabitants of the nearby city of Honorton are struggling against a monster known as a "spook." It's your job, as usual, to save the day." from Gamespot

meh, doesn't sound like a Geralt/Ciri dlc:(

After you apply the latest Witcher 3 game update, you'll find a new witcher contract in Oreton village. Inhabitants of the nearby city of Honorton are struggling against a monster known as a "spook." It's your job, as usual, to save the day." from Gamespot

meh, doesn't sound like a Geralt/Ciri dlc:(

By "latest update", you think they mean the patch or simply the DLC?

So is this a Ciri/Geralt quest? I only say that because Ciri is strongly associated with the Cat what with her having a medallion on her hip, and it replacing Geralt's Wolf next to her health bar. I couldn't guess who else it could be.

The question is: why are we down to 1 DLC per week now...? :hmm:
Either the remaining DLCs are bigger than the previous ones - and they've been truly working on them in the past month -, or it's just a cheap way to lengthen this 'free DLC program'.

The question is: why are we down to 1 DLC per week now...? :hmm:
Either the remaining DLCs are bigger than the previous ones - and they've been truly working on them in the past month -, or it's just a cheap way to lengthen this 'free DLC program'.

My guess is the latter, unfortunately

Spoiler Warning!
The speculation further down in this thread could ruin a great scene in the game if you haven't concluded your search for Ciri yet!

Well, the title sure hints at a mixed Gerald/Ciri mission - "Where the Wolf and the Cat play".
I mean, sure, we could meet some random cat school witcher, but it would somehow be disappointing. The devs sure know that we'll associate the medaillion with her.

If they really wanna impress me, then Ciri should find her alternative outfit at the end of this mission ;-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom