13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

+
One of my favourite quests was Skellige's most wanted, if you've played it, as all the quests I had done prior mattered, I am glad I was merciful to non-agressive/ harmless monsters, that quest left me smiling at the end :D

One of my favourite quests was Skellige's most wanted, if you've played it, as all the quests I had done prior mattered, I am glad I was merciful to non-agressive/ harmless monsters, that quest left me smiling at the end :D

A bit off-topic, but just one simple question: How you make the werewolf not attack you ? Only he want to kill Geralt in my playthough so far ....

A bit off-topic, but just one simple question: How you make the werewolf not attack you ? Only he want to kill Geralt in my playthough so far ....

I think you have to fight the werewolf no matter what, i did in my playthrough (spared the others) and every video i have seen suggests that it is the only way to progress.....i am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited:

Yeah I don't know how it happened I was posting in a different thread on a similar topic and for some reason the reply landed here, the mobile forums seems a little odd

Top Bottom