13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

+
CDPR - bunch of liars! Really, how many times they gave us promises and then easily broke them?!..
f.e. "all users who bought our game, can await 2 dlcs each week" they said.
Ok,fine.
But look - only1 dlc per week...just a shame regarding their promise!
p.s. dont mention that we get it for free. Yes we did. But all this content was ripped off the game for so-called - 2 freedlc each week, so it's a shame again !

Sooooooooo, one dlc a week now? Or is this one nice and meaty?

(Still not playing again untill all the dlc are out, so hurry it up pls)

I'm in the exact same boat man. I just want these all so I can do my second playthrough. Replaying Dragon Age Inquisition on nightmare with the new dlc, in the meantime.

CDPR - bunch of liars! Really, how many times they gave us promises and then easily broke them?!..
Ok,fine.
p.s. dont mention that we get it for free. Yes we did. But all this content was ripped off the game for so-called - 2 freedlc each week, so it's a shame again !

LOL you are actually bitching about free stuff. Here is a thought then, leave go to EA and ubisoft and have fun paying for substandard products.

What i find funny is all this whining comes from people who just joined recently and dont realise CDPR have done right by their customers. I say this cause ive been here since the start and since then they have done well.

So why the hell would you make fuss about a small freebie.

Ok,fine.

Of course, they are. After the downgrade debacle, I don't know why anyone would have any respect for them. I personally don't find this missing DLC to be much of an issue, but the graphics downgrade and CDPR's deceit surrounding it is probably the most egregious behavior I've ever seen from a developer. Much worse than Ubisoft with Watch Dogs and From Software with Dark Souls II. Hell, these people announced DLC expansions before The Witcher 3 was even released. How focused on the initial game could they have been... They have no credibility, there's nothing trustworthy about them.

This "free DLC" they've been touting is probably finished content they intentionally removed from the game in an attempt to appear charitable, when in fact, they're just another unscrupulous and greedy company.

Last edited:
Ok,fine.

Dude Chill out don't call them lairs they have never lied to us and we still have 24 hours before the dlc comes out there could be one more.

my guess: newgame+ needs some time to get ready. So they get 2 addititional weeks now to give this out as the16th DLC.

Ok,fine.

Wanna hear a very, very wild conspiracy theory that I came up with?

The storage chest was planned als DLC, but after reading through here and how people saw the missing chest as a flaw, they feared the Witch Hunt spreading out of the game. So they're packing the chest into the patch and are working on the new 16th DLC. Hence only one DLC this week.

But you know. Conspiracy Theory. Could be the Patch was too time consuming, and I'm seeing things.

---------- Updated at 08:01 AM ----------

lol it's free stuff you know you should be thankful

It's a PR Stunt. They took 16 things out of the game and are delivering it over time so people like you are in an awe.

Edit: Sorry, that sounded rude. Please read it with a smile or something.

Last edited:

It's a PR Stunt. They took 16 things out of the game and are delivering it over time so people like you are in an awe.

Yep, they needed something to distract people from the glaring downgrade and their dishonesty surrounding it.

Wanna hear a very, very wild conspiracy theory that I came up with?

The storage chest was planned als DLC, but after reading through here and how people saw the missing chest as a flaw, they feared the Witch Hunt spreading out of the game. So they're packing the chest into the patch and are working on the new 16th DLC. Hence only one DLC this week.

But you know. Conspiracy Theory. Could be the Patch was too time consuming, and I'm seeing things.

Edit: Sorry, that sounded rude. Please read it with a smile or something.

That makes perfect sense too me

WOW!
Boring.

Still doesn't add anything to re playability value.

Thanks for the free DLC, though I'd rather see CDPR release some information about the two upcoming expansion + any planned expansion beyond that two + mystery surrounding the status of enhanced edition. There's so many things CDPR will have to do to justify the ending of Geralt's sega.

The only time those alternate look DLCs will ever be useful is for the NG+.
It's seriously a low blow for the players who have already completed the game and yet they decide to release alternate looks as one of the last DLCs. I see no logic in whatever reason they decided Triss's alternate looks be to one of the late releases knowing they will only delete the characters after completing the story quests.

Last edited:
It's quite possible they're still trying to polish the 14th DLC. Seems like a reasonable explanation that lends credence to their working on these post-release. But really, there isn't much point speculating why there's only one DLC this week. All it'll likely lead to is some form of confirmation bias, with cynics proclaiming broken promises and optimists assuming meatier DLCs. Let's just wait for the thing to drop; it's all free anyway.

Before you all go nuts with your whacky (but fun ) CTs, how about the obvious... they ran out of time polishing the 14th DLC, and didn't want to release it as is and watch the forums explode with the rage of a thousand denied gamers.

Nah, too simple....

Maybe we'll get 3 DLCs next week? Unlikely but still possible. Like when they added the alt. Triss outfit with one week delay, 3 DLCs were released at once.

If they deliberately cut out content from the main game to ship as "free DLC" than it would not make any fucking sense whatsoever to NOT deliver on their promise of "2 dlcs every week". It's clear as day they run out of time to fully prepare the other one (with CDP being busy patching the game like crazy, since it is quite bug infested).

If they deliberately cut out content from the main game to ship as "free DLC" than it would not make any fucking sense whatsoever to NOT deliver on their promise of "2 dlcs every week". It's clear as day they run out of time to fully prepare the other one (with CDP being busy patching the game like crazy, since it is quite bug infested).
Maybe the previous DLCs were ready before release and now we got to the stuff that's been created afterwards. I mean, please don't try to tell me that some of those previous ones (gwent cards, armors, very simple quests) weren't simply cut just to release them as free DLC.

All these people bitching about free content makes me sad. Gamers are becoming a bunch of entitled patethic whiners. You have no proof in telling that those DLC were already done previously to the game release but even IF they were you got them for free and this is good in my book. Why you care if good old CDPR wants to do some PR? They could have charged you for those armors, weapons and skins...other company are doing that you know....and here you whine even if you got it for free. Grow up and learn what working for a living means. Even dedicating 1 hour to free content is something to be praised and respected. Ungrateful brats you better to go EA and get shafted by its micro-transaction/DLC milking machines.

Top Bottom