13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

+
Bruxa seems more reasonnable than manticore. Manticore are living in moutains so i think if it is one it's going to be in Toussaint. Velen and the swamp are a very good place for a Bruxa. I hope she is coming with a last dlc.

PS: It seems the witcher say different lines when you are wearing differents witcher sets. Someone can confirm it?

Last edited:
Bruxa seems more reasonnable than manticore. Manticore are living in moutains so i think if it is one it's going to be in Toussaint. Velen and the swamp are a very good place for a Bruxa. I hope she is coming with a last dlc.

Touissant is surrounded by mountains. It can contain any and all kinds of monsters that the devs want to put in; it's canonically infested with all imaginable kinds of beasts, judging from Lady of the Lake.

Did both and I can say i prefer letting him live... Sure he got into some sort of "blood rage" after they tried to cheat and kill him but it's not like murdering him too would solve anything... Also that small hideout was kinda cool (wish i could make one too for Geralt xD). And it's kind of nice how geralt sits there on the bench lost in thoughts after you spare the witcher.

By the way, If you kill him you don't get the hideout quest.

CDprojekt should add a entry for him into the characters tab.

The thing that really turned me around was the rich ealdorman. I mean he's fucking rich so why couldn't he pay the Witcher. I'm pretty sure the ealdorman and some villagers or even the whole village is into some criminal activity to get that rich, and they still tried to murder him for a few orens.

also the witcher doesn't seem to be evil he just had a near death experience and lost a lot of blood. He was probably in some 'better safe than sorry' type rage survival instinct thing. He can still do a lot of good with the war going on, there's plenty of monsters to hunt and communities to save.

The thing that really turned me around was the rich ealdorman. I mean he's fucking rich so why couldn't he pay the Witcher. I'm pretty sure the ealdorman and some villagers or even the whole village is into some criminal activity to get that rich, and they still tried to murder him for a few orens.

also the witcher doesn't seem to be evil he just had a near death experience and lost a lot of blood. He was probably in some 'better safe than sorry' type rage survival instinct thing. He can still do a lot of good with the war going on, there's plenty of monsters to hunt and communities to save.
Yes i noticed that, the ealdorman's house was really nice unlike any other on those small villages around Velen. No way he couldn't pay 100 orens or more for the contract.
Still not a reason for him to kill almost everyone, but also not a reason to kill him too...

Last edited:
But he does not admit.
If i remember right he says something like: he is not going to confess anything and if Geralt wants to kill him, he should just draw his sword.

That was an interesting quest. Did you you see the Trophies in the Cat Witcher Gaetan's hideout? You can interact with them and Geralt replies that maybe they tried to cheat him then as well.

Still not a reason for him to kill almost everyone, but also not a reason to kill him too...

He wasn't of clear mind. He lost a lot of blood and was also intoxicated by potions. Who knows what witcher potions do to decision making, like I said he was probably in some survival instinct mode where every villager is 'better safe than sorry'

or maybe he didn't wanna leave any witnesses, even if the ealdorman was an evil prick the witcher would still be hunted down for killing him.

@gloom13 those trophies kind of imply that he stayed calm at all the times he's been cheated.

@goopit - maybe, not like the Leshen's head he left on the floor in this quest, the question behind those is did he have to defend himself, kill more than he should have in doing so or simply take his trophy home. I just thought it was a really interesting morality quest in total gray.

Top Bottom