1400 hour veteran Cyberunk 2077 Veteran Suggestion List!

+
First off, let me say a few things. I have this game on 3 different platforms, PC,PS5,and XBOX. I have over 1400 hours all together between them and when i have suggestions i have put alot of thought into them and i think it would be PERFECT to be added into the game. I realize that alot of it would not come instantly but i still think they should be placed! I have tons of love for this game and the developers and i sympathize with them having a rough start. IT WAS A HUGE PROJECT!

Wallrunning + Mantis Blade Climbing{Originally Planned}
Upgrade to first person + third person animations all around
Leg Mods to Disable Dying from fall damage/ Disable Fall damage to an extent
Dual Wielding Swords/Knives + Guns
Romance Overhaul
Vehicle Overhaul + Vehicle Additions/Customization + Slowmo Skill Driving/ Driving with sandevistan
Ultimate Skills/More Ultimate Quickhacks + Quickhack Difficulty
Special Katana Skill tree/ Sword Skills/Cyberarm Weapon Skills/Skill tree
Special Gun Skills/Kills/Gun Skilltree for Specialized Skills
Bring BACK JACKIE
Story DLC
Multiplayer/Multiplayer Gangs for people to team up [Corp/Nomad/Valentinos/Tyger Claws ETC]
Kiroshi Optics Visual Update / Visual Enhancement
Different Endings
Cyberphsycosis or a form of it depending on choices/cyberware
Honking moves people out of the way
Weather HD Implementation/Storms/Desert Sandstorms/Tornados

QUICK ADD
Shadows Overhaul/Cyberware on Shadows

Would love to hear feedback from devs/players

Im actually getting into developing games, because i have alot of knowledge towards the skill and love for games. My dream would be coding and developing games for a big triple A Game like this.
Post automatically merged:

I am gonna support this game whether these are added or not, but i hope that this reaches devs, because i know for a fact. This would bring TONS of players to this amazing and worth playing game!

Last edited:
I'm a newbie in this forum, cannot start topics.

Thank U Paine 4 such a big analysis. I support the idea of slowmo in 3'd view.

I found a BUG! And it's a BIG one! When playing with the blades in hands implant, the fatality animation ENDS sandevistan

It forced me to play the catanas, that don't have the JUMP.

I still love sandevistan and its aspect that weapons become to shoot slower. It forces to use blades just to remain speed. It's good!

Althow bleeding upgrades become useless if you cut enemies in two hits and jump around'em before they notice you with Arasaka modification and cat paws.

I search a comfortable tempo of sandevistan jumping and then hiding with continuation of battle having San. on cooldown.
Post automatically merged:

And 1 mor thing. WHERE THE HECK is the armour clothes update when it's so much needed?!! I feel mycelf completely naked on 42 level :(

I know I'll find it lately, but Jeez, 42 level naked!

Love the general ideas! I've also been a die-hard fan since the original release teaser. As general rule of thumb I find overhaul to be too much of a catch term. What would you like to find on a deeper level inside of your system overhauls?

I'll piggyback off of your Kiroshi. As Kiroshi Optics stand, rarity adds little to gain aside from more mod slots, and while this is a general for most cyberware I think Kiroshi Optics could benefit from more than that. Something off the top of my head would look like:
  • Kiroshi Opctics Mk.3 (Epic) - 2 mod slots. Adds an additional visual layer Heatsink (Heatsink allows 'tagging' [MB3 for me] and use of quickhacks through walls.
While the usual Quickhack route allows you to utilize Ping to access enemies through walls, builds using Sandevistan or Berserk lose out on this option. It might be interesting to allow other builds something else. Of course not everyone will opt for an option such as this, but it leaves it as an option that adds just a little more depth to builds I think.

You mean "be able to upload QHs on enemies through walls" ?
If yes, I think there is no way that CDPR "reintroduce" it after removing this feature on Ping a good while ago.
If it's on Device, Ping in legendary is here for that :)
Ah, I was unaware that Ping had been changed. On release I spammed quickhack builds but since then I've only been playing with others and have not tried. I find it a shame then. Personally the end game even on Very Difficult is extremely easy once you're built properly, so I see no point in trying to nerf 'god tier builds'. Regardless, I would love to see small improvements or changes somehow various cybernetics. Mine was just quick idea haha.

Ah, I was unaware that Ping had been changed. On release I spammed quickhack builds but since then I've only been playing with others and have not tried. I find it a shame then. Personally the end game even on Very Difficult is extremely easy once you're built properly, so I see no point in trying to nerf 'god tier builds'. Regardless, I would love to see small improvements or changes somehow various cybernetics. Mine was just quick idea haha.
Yep, in 1.3 if I remember :)
It was way too OP. Just to Ping a buidling from outside and few Contagion later, no one still alive inside... So now, you're only able to use QHs on devices (which is quite enough). But you can Ping a camera, control it and still able to use QHs from outside a building, not as convenient, but still :D

Wallrunning. 1. Mmmmeh...
3rd person animations. 2. Enthusiastically agree!
Leg mods. 3. There already is a mod enhancement that reduces fall damage in game, I believe. Disagree with removing fall damage altogether (via mod or any other means).
Dual Wielding. 4. Sure...I guess :j pretty cool, but why would a player then opt for normal wielding swords/guns. There needs to be a trade off to dual wielding (reducing accuracy is a no no).
Romance overhaul. 5. Yes please...
Vehicles. 6. Agreed, would be awesome.
Ultimates. 7. MORE quickhacks and daemons overall desperately needed.
Special skill trees. 8. Mmmmeh...we DO need more creative skills tho, in general...
Special skill trees II 9. Refer to point "8." please :)
Jackie Wells. 10. I wish :D
Story DLC. 11. On the way, Phantom Liberty.
Multiplayer gangs. 12. VERY ENDGAME, cp2077 has more pressing issues. would be cool tho, once multiplayer is implemented.
Kiroshi optics. 13. Strongly agree! Eye mods NEED to have "predator" modes of vision (night vision, heat vision, heart beat, etc.) I don't understand how devs. didn't consider this yet as a patch feature...
Endings. 14. No matter how many more endings they add, all have to be depressing and non-rewarding to a certain extent. Just don't mess with the endings, it's an open wound of this game imo AND a hidden landmine if you start messing with them.
Cyberpsichosis. 15. Agreed. Just slap in the "Vampire: the masquerade bloodlines" mechanic of frenzy, where you randomly lose control of the main character (in this case, due to heavy nr. of implants or choices)...10 points to Gryffindor.
Honking pedestrians. 16. Yes, thank you. This ties in to the MUCH bigger problem of AI...
Weather. 17. Agreed...

I played CP2077 once on launch day, and once after Edgerunners came out (total 200h+). I was one of the lucky ones that didn't encounter many bugs on launch, having it played on PC, medium graphic settings. If any, I noticed MORE bugs on my second playthrough. In any case, I would like to submit a list with my own ADDED thoughts, in the hopes that we can get a ball rolling and compile a truly noteworthy set of ideas.

SMALL CHANGES, BIG IMPACT
- Changing and varying the status effects of food/drink/alcohol (ex: reduce quickhack cooldowns 5%, extend sandevistan time by 10%, etc.) now there is a reason to look for that Nicola vending machine. Also, alcohol has only negative effects atm. and not even a wobbly screen to feel like u are roleplaying an alcoholic merc...sad, so easy to implement...
- More buffs/debuffs...For example: The more you go without sleep, the more debuffed you get (sleepy->tired->exhausted). Now there suddenly is one more reason to visit your shiny new appartments...
- Add 2/3/4/5 more free slots to the "magical vehicle garage" destined for cars/bikes you find and steal in Night City. Found an all black Kusanagi?...It's yours now, yarr :sneaky:...it's a cheeky and easy way for the devs. to skip the whole car customization mechanic, if implemented correctly (don't murder me please).
- Let me tip street performers please...I do it once in a Silverhand moment quest and then...
- Add places to sit and activities in Night City...parks, street vendors, maybe smoke a cig., play the guitar get some eddies... or something...the animations are already there...
MEDIUM CHANGES. WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY

- Where are the drugs in this M (mature) rated game? sure, you have RAM JOLT and the other "keg powders"...but for real??? where is the slowmo from "Judge DREDD", where are the rage inducing eye drops...just go the fallout route with drugs and we gucci...WITH screen effects please...AND "addicted" debuff (go to ripperdoc please)
- More implants, with animations, like at the start of the game...the player can ACTUALLY sit in the ripperdoc chair at least...
- CDPR added "Roach Race" to the game *slow clap...good...now add pachinko at Wakako's and some other arcades, perhaps some billiards at mama Wells's place...maybe tie a quest around them...
- NIX questline THOROUGHLY
disappointing...you get your hands on Batrmoss's cyberdeck, ancient forbidden quickhacks and daemons, lost to time...only to get a generic quickhack as a reward =_=...long story short, more quickhacks and ICONIC quickhacks needed...
- Specialized vendors depending on what life path the player has chosen.
- Combat finishers, animations, diversified stealth kills, slowmo kills...
- Humanity balance stat....more cyberware, less humanity...just like in edgerunners...
BIG CHUNGUS CHANGES

- Fix A.I....just...fix the A.I. (NPCs, police, gangs etc...) =_= the only thing it's good at a.t.m. is combat...
- Cutscenes...it's one of the most glaring issues of the game imo...cutscenes desperately needed!!! add them back for gods sake...
- More joytoys...the "Passiflora" inn in The Witcher 3 has more "joytoys" than the whole of Night City (shamefull)...now imagine for a moment that CDPR had the ballz to colaborate with P**NHub (a site that advocates healthy practices:sneaky:) for motion capture IN THEIR M RATED GAME FOR MATURE AUDIENCES....the internet would explode. Also diversifying the "activities" of joytoys to cover a larger spectrum would be welcome, seeing as the game implies all sorts of people exist in NC (I have to keep it kid friendly on the forums...)
- CDPR developed this insanely complicated system for braindances only to use it 2-3 times...just add the braindance cut content back please...detective questlines, rampage minigames...gwent... specifically for BDs, vendors that sell BDs....maybe tie in Judy somehow...etc...
- Once the romance quests are finished, the interaction with said romanced characters is pitiful. Don't sweep it under the rug CDPR by giving us one single extra interaction...overhaul it...drive romanced characters around go do something in city, maybe get them as combat companions for secondary quests, bring Meredith Stout back, no more recycling 2 dialogue options and that's it...

In conclusion, I am mildly disappointed in the progress CP2077 made in a year + (since launch). I understand, there are lots of reasons that burdened the devs: COVID, stuttering on a management level, problems with the REDengine, overhype, etc...They have taken the right steps and added interesting stuff and fixed bugs, but too few steps and to far apart. They race to get out expansion and multiplayer, although from what I understand, profits are not an issue, and the core game still needs way more love. We can make all the lists we want, the reality is that we will only get an "overhauled police system" (I personally think they are going to "cheat" it somehow, make it lame), some snippets of vehicle combat and melee combat and THAT'S IT, THE END...modding community will make the game good hopefully, but I will be and old man when CP2077 will reach Skyrim levels of modding...Props to the small team of devs (seeing that the focus now has shifted towards the expansion) that pushed the game forward, titanic efforts, stellar job my chooms...but reality is often disappointing. :giveup:

Top Bottom