15 days after launch - game still broken for a lot of people

+
15 days after launch - game still broken for a lot of people

Dear CDPR!

Would you kindly give us some information, about when the patch will hit? I'm on PC, but I bet the console players are just as curious.

The game is broken, progression is blocked for many of us, and you initially promised a fix for yesterday. You went back on that promise, and said it would be today or tomorrow.

Please understand, a lot of us have many things to do in our lives, and we actually plan these things ahead - playtime included. At the very least, please be more transparent, please keep us in the loop. I believe we have a right to have this information, our purchase of your otherwise great game should cover this.

When is the patch expected to hit?

Last edited:
I demand a statement regarding the ETA of 1.05 aswell. I mean it's one thing that we already wait two weeks but at least let us know when we can expect our precious patch to be released.

TW2 (!) is still broken in the German version, crashing all the time, so...

This problem seems to be caused by the German "Umlaute", but there is a working community fix.
It will replace the Umlaute, like "ä" -> "ae", "ü"->"ue", and so on.

No more crashes then, but it would be nice, if CDPR ever adressed this nasty little bug.

This problem seems to be caused by the German "Umlaute", but there is a working community fix.
It will replace the Umlaute, like "ä" -> "ae", "ü"->"ue", and so on.

No more crashes then, but it would be nice, if CDPR ever adressed this nasty little bug.

Yeah, I know, but that is the point: Even the community could come up with a small and easy fix for the problem, CDPR never did, rendering the German version of the EE of The Witcher 2 almost unplayable!

That is the amount of support you can expect.

Just look at TW3, there are VERY obvious bugs everywhere. Hell, there are runes that give you 0 Attack Power in the game (and I suspect other runes to also not do anything). There are wrong textures, invisible walls and so on and so forth at some VERY prominent places of the game, that anyone playing the game and actively looking for bugs (you know...like QA should do) should find immediately. And yet we find all those obvious bugs (never even mind all the bugs that might lurk behind the scenes, like game mechanics and so on) in a game, that supposedly was finished half a year ago and was "polished" since then. If anything they should have delayed it another 6 months.

Dear CDPR!

Would you kindly give us some information, about when the patch will hit? I'm on PC, but I bet the console players are just as curious.

The game is broken, progression is blocked for many of us, and you initially promised a fix for yesterday. You went back on that promise, and said it would be today or tomorrow.

Please understand, a lot of us have many things to do in our lives, and we actually plan these things ahead - playtime included. At the very least, please be more transparent, please keep us in the loop. I believe we have a right to have this information, our purchase of your otherwise great game should cover this.

When is the patch expected to hit?

Yea it sucks since i'm on a console, so i'll have to wait even longer for when a patch comes out. The sad part is i'm going on vacation on saturday, so was hoping to get some playing done , but alas doesn't seem like it'll be the case :(

Title says it. Broken for me as well.. Can't do anything about it, bought it months ago.. Won't buy any dlcs though. Won't buy any CDPR game before i'm sure it is free of critical bugs, no pre-ordering for me from now on.

Last edited:
I cant even play the game, the damn climb bug has me stuck on Bald Moutain. Cant go down, cant go up... They dont answer when I ask if this will be fixed in the next patch or even when the patch will show up on consoles. I must say that I am beging to be very disapointed with CDRP overall.. :(

Ah. Patch won't land today either. Thanks, Marcin, for taking the time to post on your Twitter, but not on the official forums. You are truly the best!

Top Bottom