150 hours and counting ...

+
Of the supposed versions that may exist - of what was seen in gameplay trailers, etc ... even in the current version, I hit the 150 hour mark in game. I am far from completing the main quest and side quests ... there are still many, but even they have not been prioritized. Between an open world mission (which should be - YES - generated procedurally) and another, I complete my day with neighbors to interesting places in game. Plus, I met a new district today. Let's go, another 150 hours ahead ... :)

(imagining here, later on, in the future, with more content and quality of life, how many more hours I can enjoy the game)

Keep this up, CDPR and always remember 'when it ready'

:)

Its a bit overwhelming how much stuff there is... after doing only sidequests and gigs after the heist mission...
im doing the story now , keeping priorty on sidquests and optionals before story...

So many choices and so many things are happening right now... its overwhelming.

im @100hours lvl 40 w/50 street cred
Post automatically merged:

I did a quest about a vigalente cop who ends up being dirty... if i hand him the video he wants .. johnny gets mad at me... if i kill him ... johnnys happy but regina is pist...... but then i did it to where ijust knocked him out... and johnny and regina were both happy, regina even more happy cuz now we got dirt on him... idk how much of an impact that has but
I also left takamura after meeting him at night and talking with his friend... when he was talking about the BIG PARADE coming to town, a ship came by with a giant dragon head parade thing.... a big ship... so i left him there at the van and when to the bridge down the river, and tried to jump on the boat... but i fell right thru :( I have yet to explore the water area... and i think there's supposed to be 5 yachts in the game.... ive only found 1

Also, my tarot card readings from misty have changed like 3 times....

ALSO! IDK WHY! BUT THE 3 % IN YOUR TAB SCREEN.... MINE HAVE STAYED 20% 1% AND 5% SINCE I FINISHED THE ACT 1... OR THE PROLOGUE! LIKE WTF!?
EVEN AFTER THE FACT THAT I HAVE STARTED DOING STORY MISSIONS AGAIN... ITS STILL 20% 1% AND 5%!
so wierd... and im being a completionist too... i dont understand what those do

Last edited:
Of the supposed versions that may exist - of what was seen in gameplay trailers, etc ... even in the current version, I hit the 150 hour mark in game. I am far from completing the main quest and side quests ... there are still many, but even they have not been prioritized. Between an open world mission (which should be - YES - generated procedurally) and another, I complete my day with neighbors to interesting places in game. Plus, I met a new district today. Let's go, another 150 hours ahead ... :)

(imagining here, later on, in the future, with more content and quality of life, how many more hours I can enjoy the game)

Keep this up, CDPR and always remember 'when it ready'

:)

Same here! Often times I find myself just standing in random places looking at how the sun sets instead if doing stuff. The sheer amount of side-gigs is... mind blowing! I'll never be able to do em all :eek:

Keep it up guys :love:

Are you feeding your kids while changing their nappies while playing ? How the hell has it taken you 150 hours to do one zone lol?

Are you feeding your kids while changing their nappies while playing ? How the hell has it taken you 150 hours to do one zone lol?
Stealth gameplay is pretty slow... + if you read everything, and hack everything... i can def. see it taking that long...
specially if stealth kill everyone, and hide their bodies for extra xp....

They said they found "a new district"! Or am I stupid and can't find the part where it's stated they spend 150 hour in a single zone? :censored:

But uhm - depending on how much you like standing around idly - am sure that'd be possible too :p

Simple

Imagination, immersion. I do several things, among them, not thinking about tomorrow - we are under a pandemic, here, locked up ... without much to do. So, in game, I treat it as if it were in real life.

I do something, visit places, shoot prints or photos, go back to the AP. I do something in real life, I go back to the game, like this consecutively. I always thought of Cyberpunk as something like that, 'real' in a fantasy world. It was eight years thinking about what I would do with a game like this.

How was that phrase, written on Twitter 'without bulshit ... the rush I leave for others'?

Simple

Imagination, immersion. I do several things, among them, not thinking about tomorrow - we are under a pandemic, here, locked up ... without much to do. So, in game, I treat it as if it were in real life.

I do something, visit places, shoot prints or photos, go back to the AP. I do something in real life, I go back to the game, like this consecutively. I always thought of Cyberpunk as something like that, 'real' in a fantasy world. It was eight years thinking about what I would do with a game like this.

How was that phrase, written on Twitter 'without bulshit ... the rush I leave for others'?

And hopefully you're gonna spend even more years thinking about what to do in a game like this! That's atleast what I plan on doing ;)

The game is overhelmingly good. It is rough a little, but is a raw diamond. There are some broken things, but i hope CDPR will fix them eventually. Desided to wait a couple of month to complete it - the experience is already super good, but it could be even better after a couple of fixes

With all the negativity floating around there is still 400,000 people playing at any one time, on steam, on a Monday.

CDPR must of done something right.

Biggest release of the year, no doubt it's going to attract a lot of people. Maybe of the last few years....

At this point I doubt the game isn't a commercial success.

Of course, it's speculation without knowing what the actual refund figures are but still encouraging for the game and possible future content.

With all the negativity floating around there is still 400,000 people playing at any one time, on steam, on a Monday.

Agreed! It will be that game of the decade, once it's had more updates and content. I have 63hours on GOG, 1 week since I last played. I decided to wait, for more content & improvements to be added, before going back in. CP2077 is going to be one the best games ever made! I am happy to wait for as long as it takes to fix and improve stuff!

Propably gonna be a month or couple before I even bother diving back in. Still excited about the future of the game. Here's hoping, we'll see about big upcoming updates, maybe even january:shrug:

i complete all quest and all gig, NCPD gig too,with 4 ending i got and Maxing all lv and creed on 70-hour cuz there not so much to do than make a good photo on photo mode
and then iam confuse about you for 150 hour and still far from done......hmm... and iam not on the game everyday 24hour max play 7hour not everyday i can complete all that

on GOG now i spend 85 hour not because gameplay but cuz of the photomode
that the feature i only love so far... spend many hour to look for good spot to take a photo

Last edited:

A lot. People go on... :) Keep this up, CDPR and always remember 'when it ready'

i complete all quest and all gig, NCPD gig too,with 4 ending i got and Maxing all lv and creed on 70-hour cuz there not so much to do than make a good photo on photo mode
and then iam confuse about you for 150 hour and still far from done......hmm... and iam not on the game everyday 24hour max play 7hour not everyday i can complete all that

on GOG now i spend 85 hour not because gameplay but cuz of the photomode
that the feature i only love so far... spend many hour to look for good spot to take a photo

One of my biggest requests to CDPR, especially the one responsible for the game's quests, is for a procedural quest generator.

He was emphatic in saying that it would not exist in the game, I on the other hand, I am emphatic in saying that it should have been thought of in the game. I also have plenty of reasons to defend both points of view - yes, both. In other words, we have handmade quests and random quest types / events. I even know how to draw this to be coded. I just don't know how to code it. Obviously I don't spend many hours straight in game, I try to balance it out.

What I don't want to do is finish the game, because I have two perceptions: one is that I will be sad and the other is that I will feel empty - this, for me, is the big problem of the question in games that fall under the logic of ' market '- consume, consume, consume ... (I'm sorry, CDPR, you and all the others are the same ... this is from all games, very few are saved and all,' indies'). But have the big 'X'. What is it? Its a midle term...

I think games differently, maybe that's why I love online games, although these are also limited to saturated routines. EVE Online and CCP were the only ones that differed in this, in the entire history of games, from the games industry. That's why they live today ... Because everything is thought about - literally and without fear - about 'time' (here is the real time that determines each action in game and that is the differential, that is the secret, the 'great thing' X ').

Last edited:
I just hit 86 hours...and i still have a long way to go. How the hell did some people complete everything in 50 hours lol.

Damn ill be in this game for a long time the way i poke through things. Im looking forward to more content when ever it arrives...i can wait on it.

I'm currently 90 something hours into the game, playing it on old gen console, and so far I haven't encountered anything I wouldn't expect from a big complex game such as this. There's been some crashes but for me the game works and looks great. And I'm loving it. It's THE best game I have ever played. :)

Top Bottom