150 hours and counting ...

+
I think some professions would go well, as an environmentalist ... tasks like 'adjusting this' (minigame) on these trees ... in return, some items and money and / or reputation (if that really mattered) ...

These details alone would give the game another life ... elevate the immersion or means of it, to stratospheric levels ...

That's what I don't understand, I refuse to accept ... a city with such potential, a game, not having that ... a simple code, mere editing of other codes ... afff
photomode_22122020_061241.png

I never really like single player games , after i got the internet...
The "Human Variable" can keep a game changing, and takes longer to master... imo
+ they've never really felt like more than a "Theme Park Ride." Where you have to stay within the area as you get coasted along a movie reel...

Taking away "Free Will" and putting in "Fate" xD
But, i am overwhelmed with this game... i bought bg3 and it only lasted like 60 hours... i beat the story in like 12 hours... and went and completed everything else... This is taking way longer...

The biggest 2 biggest things keeping me going and stuck are the lore... and the beautiful graphix/city...
And the hope of scoped up and getting laid.
Classic
<3

Simple

Imagination, immersion. I do several things, among them, not thinking about tomorrow - we are under a pandemic, here, locked up ... without much to do. So, in game, I treat it as if it were in real life.

I do something, visit places, shoot prints or photos, go back to the AP. I do something in real life, I go back to the game, like this consecutively. I always thought of Cyberpunk as something like that, 'real' in a fantasy world. It was eight years thinking about what I would do with a game like this.

How was that phrase, written on Twitter 'without bulshit ... the rush I leave for others'?
[/
I never really like single player games , after i got the internet...
The "Human Variable" can keep a game changing, and takes longer to master... imo
+ they've never really felt like more than a "Theme Park Ride." Where you have to stay within the area as you get coasted along a movie reel...

Taking away "Free Will" and putting in "Fate" xD
But, i am overwhelmed with this game... i bought bg3 and it only lasted like 60 hours... i beat the story in like 12 hours... and went and completed everything else... This is taking way longer...

The biggest 2 biggest things keeping me going and stuck are the lore... and the beautiful graphix/city...
And the hope of scoped up and getting laid.
Classic
<3
Multiplayer games lack focus imo, and they are more watered down. I'd rather be playing this than world of warcraft thats for sure

I'm 85 hours in now, finished the main story once and now do a second playthrough and take more time with it :).
I love the look and feel of the city so much.
I'm certain, that CDPR will improve on the immersive elements and also add more stories and more to do, this game will be even better in a few months and I really enjoy it already.

Planning to do everything there is before I bother with the next endings that I can pick.. I bet I will be 150 hours playing in a month or so :).

Cheers!

Multiplayer games lack focus imo, and they are more watered down. I'd rather be playing this than world of warcraft thats for sure
A single game world is one of Order...Laws...a finite world. A mutliplayer universe = more humans... and humans = Masters of Entropy! Chaos! Randomness! Infinite possibilities....
LawL
<3
I still get down on texas hold em online and chess online....
but i cant scop with solitaire :(

Cyberpunk state at release is overdramatized, mainly due to last gen optimization fiasco.

On PC ? really good Triple A title. Fair game for fair price with no hooks attached ( like microtransactions ).
This is only the beginning. Imagine DLC expansions like for TW3 and how much better Cyberpunk can become.

Nearly 80h in, 2nd playtrough and I havent even fully explored map yet.

Ambiance gamers unite. ^-^

I'm in my 167th hour in-game since release. (For the first round I rushed through the main plot as an ex-corpo turned nomad, because I wanted to know how things would turn out; now on my second game I'm building a street kid based combat decker, and I take my time).
I have never before enjoyed a game that much. Ever.
Every time I walked through Santa Monica (Vampire: Bloodlines) I thought how great it would be, if this world was more open. In Gothic 1 to 3 I wished for more places to go, things to do, lesser invisible walls.
Here it's just great to run or drive around the city. So much to look at. So much to discover. <3

VI1.jpg

VI2.jpg
VI3.jpg

Ambiance gamers unite. ^-^

I'm in my 167th hour in-game since release. (For the first round I rushed through the main plot as an ex-corpo turned nomad, because I wanted to know how things would turn out; now on my second game I'm building a street kid based combat decker, and I take my time).
I have never before enjoyed a game that much. Ever.
Every time I walked through Santa Monica (Vampire: Bloodlines) I thought how great it would be, if this world was more open. In Gothic 1 to 3 I wished for more places to go, things to do, lesser invisible walls.
Here it's just great to run or drive around the city. So much to look at. So much to discover. <3

View attachment 11107628
View attachment 11107631View attachment 11107634

My first run and now the second run are exactly the same as yours.
Idem for the VtM:B feeling... :)

Top Bottom