16:10 Support

+
1080p is the console next-gen revolution :p. TheRedanian is right 16:10 is the true master race support. 2560x1600 (16:10) vs 2560x1440 (16:9). You get ALOT less pixels from 1440p.

Is like 720p vs 1080p ;)

Guys this isn't a PC vs console or 16:9 vs 16:10 thread...Everyone has his own preference, that's not the issue..

The thing is there are many users like me who have 16:10 monitors and would like to know how the Witcher 3 will support this aspect ratio after what happened with W2.

So, does anyone know if CD project views this thread and if not, is there any other way to bring this issue to their attention?

Thanks.

archaven said:
1080p is the console next-gen revolution :p/>. TheRedanian is right 16:10 is the true master race support. 2560x1600 (16:10) vs 2560x1440 (16:9). You get ALOT less pixels from 1440p.Is like 720p vs 1080p ;)/>

archaven said:
The only reason anyone would buy peasant small 16:9 is because it is the so called "universal standard". />/>

Cut it out please, both of you. Even if you're only joking, you're still diverting from the request in this thread.
And I think we have more than enough platform wars already.

archaven said:
So? Goodbye PC master race. You are not really a master race there, are you?

I feel there is no true PC master race at all, at least not any more.

A true master race doesn't feel insecure of it's existence so much that it needs to look down and bash any other "race" there is just for its mere existence on any possible occasion, like talking about display aspect ratio.

True master race feels so confident in itself that it doesn't need to feel better by belittling others.

So let's cut out this whole PC vs consoles thing cause in the end it will only make someone look bad.

Jokes aside, we could really really benefit from proper 16:10 support regardless of how foreign it might be. Implying CDPR ever watches us peasants gobble.

My monitor is 16:10... only because it's 1680x1050 though, I need an upgrade since I have had this monitor for 6 years now and everything else I have upgraded... apart from the monitor haha

Top Bottom