16 Suggestions after 140+ Hrs in Game

+
So I'm going to try to make this as short as possible but it could be a bit long. Before I list my suggestions though I want to take a moment to thank the dev team for all of their hard work. Though there are issues with the game, the passion and love still comes through. I have faith that they will fix it and get it right.

With that said, here are the things I'd like to see added. Some of them I've seen in other posts, however I think that the more people ask for it, the more likely it'll be added. So without further ado, here we go (not in any particular order):

1. The Ability to Replay Missions - I've cleared the entire map of gigs, missions and NCPD events but yet I still don't have enough XP to max out my abilities. So the ability to replay missions to max out our characters would be amazing. It would also give me a reason to keep playing the game.
- As an Example: My Technical Ability is maxed out at 20, but in Engineering my skill progression is only 14. I have that same issue for a couple other Attributes/Skills as well. So being able to replay missions/gigs would be great so I could work on maxing that out.​
2. Police/Wanted System - As it stands, the police and robots just spawn behind you. Having a more in depth police system would be amazing.

3. Crafting - Could use some tuning and optimization. There's also some visual bugs when it comes to DPS on weapons. It would also be amazing to be able to craft Epic and Legendary weapon/clothing mods without having to craft 20 and MAYBE getting 1 epic due to RNG. So having the option to specifically craft those would be great.

4. Be Able To Craft In Bulk - This would especially be helpful when crafting upgraded components. For example Common to Uncommon. It's a task and a half to do it one by one, so being able to do a bunch at one time would be a huge improvement.

5. Mass Sell/Dismantle option for Unequipped Items - Have a system where you can mark items you don't want to sell or dismantle, such as a "Favorite" option, then when you go to dismantle or sell, have an option to sell/dismantle everything that isn't favorited.

6. Apparel Customization - As it sits right now, if you base your clothing off of stats alone, you end up looking like a homeless person crawling out of a dumpster. Having something like a transmog system, where once you find/pick up an item, you can have that "look" no matter what you're wearing would be fantastic. Also a way to hide articles of clothing, even if you're wearing them such as a hat/helmet or sunglasses.

7. See Apparel on you Before Purchase - To somewhat go along with the above item, I think being able to see clothes from vendors on V before you purchase them would be great!

8. Barber Shop/Tattoo Shop - Pretty self explanatory. Being able to change tattoos and hair post character creation screen

9. Change Makeup - Again, self explanatory. Have it so we can change our makeup when we look in the mirror or something. But make sure it's clear and we can tell what the makeup looks like. Have it so the option is in the mirror but take us to the character creation screen so we can clearly see our options and choices.

10. Plastic Surgeon - So we can change our facial features post character creation screen. Like above, take us to something like the character creation screen.
10. a. The ability to add visual cyber body parts such as legs, arms, hands, etc. Could either have this at the plastic surgeon or Ripperdoc. But being able to visually see our cyberware would be badass. And in that, being able to change the color would be a must I think as well!​
11. Customize Cars - I think at least being able to change the colors/paint job would be great. I don't think we need a crazy in depth system, just something where we don't get the exact same cars in every play through.
11. a. Able to store cars in our garage so we can go to garage and see all of them​
11. b. Instead of getting texts about cars and going to each individual spot, have a few car dealerships we can go to and choose our cars. Could have different paint jobs and models. For example have a low end, median and high end dealership that all sell different cars with different paint jobs/colors.​
12. Zoomed out Mini Map when Driving - Zooming out the mini map and/or adding an on screen GPS such as like when we're racing or just dots on the road is badly needed. This is something I've seen all over the web. It's way to easy to miss your turn if you're going much over 70. So adding something along these lines would be fantastic

13. Customize our Homes/Apartments - I think it would be pretty great to be able to purchase other homes and then decide between low, median and high end furnishings. The furnishings could be pre-set and if we start with low, be able to update down the line as we accumulate more money to median and high end.

14. Throwing Knives - To be honest I haven't used these, however I've seen videos of people using them. It's clunky and needs to be addressed. Having throwing knives added to the grenade slot I think would be ideal as well as being able to pick them back up once thrown.

15. Coin Operated Boy (Vending Machine) Quest - On my first playthrough I played as a tech/netrunner and didn't put any attribute points into Body, so I'm only at 3 Body. In order to do the VERY first part of the quest you have to have 4 body. There's no other way to continue the quest. I'm fine with not being able to get into certain doors, but not being able to complete a quest because of someone's build is beyond annoying. There should be at least one other way to do this quest so people who aren't using Body can still complete it. Have an NPC in the area or something that you can ask to help. I'm not sure what the best fix would be, but it's just kind of ridiculous that I can't complete a quest (the only quest I can't complete) because I didn't spec into Body. And I came across this quest during my "clean up" phase and had already spent all of my attribute points...

16. Bugs/Crashes/Optimization - This in an obvious one and something that will be done over lots of time as new features and DLCs come out and are added on, but there's small things like NPCs T posing, cigarettes floating in the air and guns clipping through heads. Nothing totally game breaking but just small things here and there.

I think that pretty much wraps up all of the main things I'd like to see added/fixed. The city is fantastic, I love the story and plot as well as the characters. The voice acting is some of the best I've ever heard in a game and the map is one of the best I've ever played in. it just needs that extra push over the hill to make it the game I know it can be. Again, I want to thank the devs for all their hard work. The only reason I'm being somewhat critical is because I love this game and want to see it become that masterpiece that it deserves.

If I think or come up with anything else I'll make sure to add it. And of course, feel free to add what you would like to see as well. Discussion is always good! Hope all you chooms are enjoying the game!

*UPDATE 1*
Adding New Game + - Self explanatory as to why

Add a Walk Toggle Key - I play on the PS5 but know people who play on PC have to mod this in... This should be a basic feature in the game

Respec Attribute Points - I understand wanting to have consequences and make your decisions matter, however I think being able to do this, even if it's costly, would help a lot. In a game touted as being highly customizable I feel as if this should be added. Or have it where instead of completely wiping all the points, it resets like half or something. I'm sure there are people out there who would totally disagree on this one and I respect and understand that. But you can replace 90% of your body with cyberware so I feel like being able to at least reset some of these points isn't too much of a stretch. I think an argument could be made either way for this point.

Last edited:
Each reader has an unique understanding of Hamlet
sorry,I don't like most of what you mentioned
Hey, to each their own! Glad you're enjoying the game as is! It's still a fantastic game!
Post automatically merged:

Yes, all of these, please. :)

And add a walk toggle, or a button to follow a quest NPC when they walk. Let us press a button to walk alongside them with free camera. That would have been so good.
I play on the PS5 but I had heard they didn't have a toggle key for walking and there was a mod out for it. Lol Adding that in though would absolutely be good
Post automatically merged:

You missed one of the most important points that need to be adressed ASAP: New Game +
Yes! Thank you! I meant to add that along with being able to re-play missions!

I would love if CDPR unlocked brazilian portuguese to europe so portuguese from Portugal (europe) could benefit from the translated game.

Playing through the game twice had me realising how horribly easy it is once you're level 20-30, which isn't even the max level.

Very Hard does nothing to alleviate this except make the first 20 levels have a decent, consistent challenge (which doesn't last long), so I think a whole re-spec of the difficulty is essential for the game to remain fun.

Feeling OP should only come once you've unlocked almost everything and are ready to move onto NG+.

More steath and melee takedowns are essential too.

Last edited:
14. Throwing Knives - To be honest I haven't used these, however I've seen videos of people using them. It's clunky and needs to be addressed. Having throwing knives added to the grenade slot I think would be ideal as well as being able to pick them back up once thrown.
This, as that would enable way easier way to play certain kind of character in practical game play terms.

Playing through the game twice had me realising how horribly easy it is once you're level 20-30, which isn't even the max level.

Very Hard does nothing to alleviate this except make the first 20 levels have a decent, consistent challenge (which doesn't last long), so I think a whole re-spec of the difficulty is essential for the game to remain fun.

Feeling OP should only come once you've unlocked almost everything and are ready to move onto NG+.

More steath and melee takedowns are essential too.

I kill enemies, various enemies, with my gaze in the literal sense. I don't know how they could fix that.

Last edited:
Great sugestions. I would add an overhaul to netrunner enemies and also other types of enemies (gangs and corporations) to include more rpg mecanics (animals very resistant to meelee, maelstrooms and other very chromed npcs weeker to EMP but resistant to netrunning etc)

Guest 4561861

Some of these are good ideas. I do disagree with your very first item, replaying missions, because once it's done, it's done. I don't think things should be happening again after V takes care of them the first time. It just doesn't make sense.
I also disagree with The Coin-Operated Boy idea. Not every quest needs to have different ways to accomplish it. Most do, and I love exploring those options. But not putting anything into Body is a decision you (or your V) made, so live with the consequences.
Sometimes I think V should be able to "stick a style" no matter what ugly clothes they pick, but other times I think that wouldn't be right. Having the choice I guess would be good.
But, well thought out list. It's nice to have input like that.

1. The Ability to Replay Missions - I've cleared the entire map of gigs, missions and NCPD events but yet I still don't have enough XP to max out my abilities. So the ability to replay missions to max out our characters would be amazing. It would also give me a reason to keep playing the game.
- As an Example: My Technical Ability is maxed out at 20, but in Engineering my skill progression is only 14. I have that same issue for a couple other Attributes/Skills as well. So being able to replay missions/gigs would be great so I could work on maxing that out.
I have to disagree with your reasoning. Maybe we aren't supposed to be maxing out every stat, but using the respec ability to try different builds?

Top Bottom