18+ DLC?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so having read several threads and lots of entries concerning both the disappointment many feel with how the promised "adult" feel of this game fell way short (I'm one of those) and conversely how CDPR would have had sales hurt if they actually did it that way (Sony's censorship issues being an example), how about splitting the difference?

Create an adult-rated DLC for the game.

You'd have the best of both worlds. The normal game for the under-18s, built-in parental screening (unless the kids have mom and dad's credit card on file), no issues with Sony or other platforms' censorship, and those of us who want a really gritty, nasty dystopian world can get what CDPR originally promised.

Plus, think of the possibilities for where this expansion could go.

New gigs where you have to bodyguard a high-class joytoy on a job or maybe act as part of a security team for a corpo orgy or promotional photoshoot, setting up a target for blackmail by catching them in the act, or maybe even prowling strip clubs and talking up dancers while hunting a serial killer who preys on joytoys. More opportunities for interactions or romances. Maybe even setting up your own informal info net by paying and schmoozing joytoys to dig up dirt on who's and what's around the city.

More graphic fight finishes where you rip someone's face off or gouge out an opponent's eyes or even tear their guts out before they drop.

At the very least, they could give us strippers who actually strip. I don't know about the rest of you, but watching pole dancers in arctic winter gear (I mean, huge thick coats and puffy snow pants) was a bit of a letdown.

Anyway, just my two eddies worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom