19 Additional New Cards From Gamescom and updates

+
O'Dim should be a legendary card though. He is very likely the most powerful being in the witcher world and well..... probably the devil. You can't get much more unique than he is. Being rare certainly doesn't do him justice. (and he is considered to be the best written character of Witcher 3 by most polls I have seen)

Who cares about how rare it is when the card itself is so weak. Like you said O'dimm is the strongest character in the witcher universe. So he should have (one of) the strongest card in Gwent. Regis card isn't that strong either. I really don't understand why some of the weaker characters (lore-wise) have stronger cards then some of the strongest characters in the witcher universe.

That doesn't make sense. Why would a drunken old soldier who managed to gain control over a swamp where everyone is pretty much starving be a hero when Natalis, who is literally a war hero and helped win the Battle of Brenna wouldn't be one?

Are you talking about the baron? I said I don't want him as hero neither. About Natalis, sure he is literally a war hero, but I think Regis, Olgierd and Gaunter deserve being a hero more because they are important Witcher characters and also very powerful.

Today in a Gwent interview from Gamescom it was confirmed again that people that worked on the story of TW3, are working now on the story mode/campaign for Gwent. Can't wait for that.

I just wonder what kind of "rewards" you get, for playing the Story mode since they said that they don't want to force people to SP, for cards (like in Hearthstone). Will you get some kind of cosmetical rewards? Shiny golden cards? :D Or is it just "for fun"?

Today in a Gwent interview from Gamescom it was confirmed again that people that worked on the story of TW3, are working now on the story mode/campaign for Gwent. Can't wait for that.

I just wonder what kind of "rewards" you get, for playing the Story mode since they said that they don't want to force people to SP, for cards (like in Hearthstone). Will you get some kind of cosmetical rewards? Shiny golden cards? :D Or is it just "for fun"?
SP should give you some cool premium art diagrams for cards youobtain in MP .. so it doesn't give you the card but a special alternative look for that card when you obtain it.

He was a AWESOME character!! I agree, there can be multiple versions of him. I can't wait to see more characters from that expansion as well. There can also be different versions of monsters of military units..we haven't even scratched the surface yet..:)

O'Dim should be a legendary card though. He is very likely the most powerful being in the witcher world and well..... probably the devil. You can't get much more unique than he is. Being rare certainly doesn't do him justice. (and he is considered to be the best written character of Witcher 3 by most polls I have seen)

woot, nice list guys,

will get adding a bunch of the ones that I can tomorrow (EG: ones that also say the what the ability does)

Hoping we can have the deploy out so people can build decks with the new leader too!

I don't think O'dimm should be strongest card. I dont think there should BE a strongest card.

I DO however think he should be a leader. Guy's got to have planz.

He doesn't have to be the strongest but I half expected him to have some sort of a unique mechanic. Right now he seems pretty... ordinary, boring even. Then again, I think we will get another Gaunter of legendary rarity and the latter will probably be a lot more interesting.

Top Bottom