[2.02 PL] Bugged airdrop

+
The first time the package has items in it but afterwards is empty every single time. The photos are from the 4th time this happened so it's definitely a bug.

20231028-054841-002722 - Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.png
20231028-055007-002723 - Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.png

20231028-055141-002724 - Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED.png

nc_01

Forum regular
PC and it always happens the same way: the package is already unlocked and empty. It happened a few more times since my OP.
Maybe it is a different thing then. My problem was that the airdrop is closed, I open it with the hacking mini-game and then there is nothing inside.
If it is already open and empty, then maybe you are too late? Did you have to fight enemies? Or it is another bug.

Maybe it is a different thing then. My problem was that the airdrop is closed, I open it with the hacking mini-game and then there is nothing inside.
If it is already open and empty, then maybe you are too late? Did you have to fight enemies? Or it is another bug.
Just one barghest sniper at the top of the building and it makes no difference how fast you get to the package. The first time it had the usual loot plus one iconic (don't remember which one) but after that it's just like I said.

Also I don't remember this drop from 2.01 so it might be something introduced in 2.02.

Here you can see the sniper and the opened (and empty) package:

1698688686447.png

The whole point of the drop is that it fell in the wrong place and the sniper is guarding it. Also the sniper is scripted to detect you as soon as you get close so the sniper being there means no one else has reached the drop. Also I was right below it when it dropped and the only time between the drop and the photo was the few seconds it took me to find and good point to grab the shot.

It's just a bug.

Top Bottom