2/3 Of this "HUGE MAP" isnt even accessible!!!

+
Well when you compare it to GTA thats not even half its size? Dont be so delusional.

---------- Updated at 01:01 AM ----------

Well then where is all the land between Novigrad & Kaer Morhen??? thats allllllot of land that u cant even zoom in on or goto its just a painting. :(

It has been very clear from the very beginning that Velen+Nivigrad, Skillege Isles and white orchard are separate maps, and THE ONLY maps. Vizima Castle and Kaer Morhen are tiny areas for stories.
Combine all these, its bigger than even GTA 5. But yes, they are not one continuous map.
Wait ill you go to Skellige Isles. You will realize that the map is not small after all.

I see the CD Projekt Defense Force has been activated.

OP, you're 100% correct. The map is incredibly misleading just like all of the marketing from CD Projekt and game domains that played it pre-launch calling it "open world".

I see the CD Projekt Defense Force has been activated.

OP, you're 100% correct. The map is incredibly misleading just like all of the marketing from CD Projekt and game domains that played it pre-launch calling it "open world".

Uh. Yeah. It's still open world, just split into several regions. No-Man's Land alone is nearly as big as Skyrim's overworld.

OK, calm it down everyone. No more troll-talk or "CD Projekt Defense Force" talk.

The OP has made a factual error. If anyone wishes to correct it, go ahead, but be constructive please.

I can see what led you to confusion. Let me make an example.

If you get a game with the entire US map, every city, town, street.... that would be big right? Now, in your ingame map, I put a map of the whole world. But you can just play on the US. You would say, wth, I heard this game has a whole map but I can only play in a 15% of it!!!

That's what is happening here. The game where you can play is HUGE. But since you are seeing also the rest of the world where you can't go, you are asuming it is only "a few" zones.

The actual play area is pretty huge, but those edge-of-world no-go areas are really annoying when you get a blank screen and turned around, when you can clearly see a huge forest in front of you. I know the border has to be somewhere, but it's still irritating.

Tsk. Wait for the RedKit to be released... IMO it won't be long before a "Beyond Velen" team starts recreating more land of the Continent.

Top Bottom