2 out of 3 Create options are the same unit (bug?)

+
2 out of 3 Create options are the same unit (bug?)

Played some NG today, and noticed this behaviour from Slave Driver. That's the first time I've encountered this from 'Create' card. Is it normal?

If nobody else got this bug from other Create cards, then I guess Slave Driver might 'think' that standard & premium versions of the same unit are different cards, or something like that.

Btw, I've already contacted gwent support about this, but I'm still interested what experience other players have with Create.

Which cards did Slave Driver show and which deck was the opponent playing? Just to get the full picture.

4RM3D Well, it happens quite often, but the most memorable bad RNG cases were Foglets, Wild Hunt Hound against monsters & whole lot of ST units: Dwarven Agitator, Elven Sabouteurs, Mahakam Volunteers, Wardencers. I most certainly had to pick one of these at least twice today.

Strange, I haven't had an issue yet with Slave Driver. Well, let's wait what support has to say about this.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I've (finally) also had this happen to me. Not sure what's causing this. Might be a good idea to contact support and inquire about this potential problem.

Top Bottom