2 Possible bugs, need conformation

+
Hello! I am mostly sure that it is made intentionally, but still can be oversight. "Rayfield Aerondight" and "Type-66 Cthulku" doesn't have trucks (storage), is this intended? Because AlmostAutoLoot mod is able to collect items from the storage of these cars, but you can't get there as a player. A Second possible bug is that blood pump still uses the grenade slot, so the same question, is this intentional? Because it is kinda bad, when you have to switch between grenades and blood pump all the time, shouldn't the pump be equipped in a healing consumable slot? Thank you.

I think blood bump in the healer slot would be bad.... because of its long cooldown but thats just my opinion - use it and than u can't negate further unexpected dmg midfight... hmm but well other players may have different opinions bout this.

I think blood bump in the healer slot would be bad.... because of its long cooldown but thats just my opinion - use it and than u can't negate further unexpected dmg midfight... hmm but well other players may have different opinions bout this.
long cooldown? it is 30 seconds with second heart, biomonitor it is exactly enough. But okay, if someone from CDRP would confirm that it was intentional, I am okay with it, would stick with some other cyberware then.

Last edited:
on the other they could allow us to use both slots completely free - on non-netrunner builds f.e it would also make more fun if u could equip 2 different grenades as well - like ping and emp at the same time... hmm

on the other they could allow us to use both slots completely free - on non-netrunner builds f.e it would also make more fun if u could equip 2 different grenades as well - like ping and emp at the same time... hmm
right now I logged back with exactly the same idea:D

I never understood how the blood pump works. Pressing mouse-mid didn't do anything.

Top Bottom