+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
2_DAYS_16-9_EN.png

I'm pretty sure once I'm physically able to hold my copy, which should be Thursday if things ship properly, I might cry out of happiness a little lol

Too late, cyperpunk is no longer popular. Now its all about furry-goths.
Talk about dystopian futures

Can we have a countdown and release date for the patch that will fix the bugs and bring the game from beta to v 1.00? :ROFLMAO:

Guest 4211861

Can we have a countdown and release date for the patch that will fix the bugs and bring the game from beta to v 1.00? :ROFLMAO:
2 days + however long it takes to get the 49gb or whatever the patch size is

but hey, the less bugs the better

Guest 4406876

I'm lucky, I'm off since today till january and not even asking for it after months of crunch :D . It's actually worst this way because 2 days being home are long, and I can't really risk it by going outside so we are stuck watching "everybody loves raymond"...

no, reviewers played the game with the patch already. It was released a few days ago.

That's confusing, because 4 of the reviews I've watched/read all said the same thing, that CDPR gave them what it called a "mid-review patch" (admittedly only one of the 4 called it that, xD ); but it was more widely called a partial patch that was only part of the day1 patch that we'd be seeing on launch day.

So who is saying that got the full day1 patch on their review copy of the game?

It wasn't the day 1 patch. The version reviewers played was pre-release that was being updated during the review period. The day 1 patch hasn't happened yet.
That's confusing, because 4 of the reviews I've watched/read all said the same thing, that CDPR gave them what it called a "mid-review patch" (admittedly only one of the 4 called it that, xD ); but it was more widely called a partial patch that was only part of the day1 patch that we'd be seeing on launch day.

So who is saying that got the full day1 patch on their review copy of the game?

Read here:

We received a 50GB patch during our review period. CDPR referred to this patch as the Day 0 patch. When asked for clarification whether the patch will be what players were receiving at launch, a CDPR representative told us that the Day 0 patch is what people will be experiencing on launch day. It is the Day 1 patch, only different in name.

And even if CDPR was lying to PC gamer for whatever reason, how much can they fix in 1 week?

I mean, guys, the game is coming in 2 days, you'll see how buggy it is.

And even if CDPR was lying to PC gamer for whatever reason, how much can they fix in 1 week?

I mean, guys, the game is coming in 2 days, you'll see how buggy it is.

Its not an area where one wants to be right, but im vindicated on what that PC gamer review states.
On a 2080 @ 1440p it cant do 60fps. He had to turn dlss on. Mind you thats 16:9 1440p (2560x1440), not the more intensive 21:9 3440x1440p

I remember saying even a 2080ti may struggle with 60fps @ 1440p and everyone poo paahed

And while we're at 2 days thread, can't really express how excited I am? I've been waiting for 8 years, since the title reveal, and I do realize some hardcore Cyberpunk have been waiting for much longer, this was one hell of a wait. So much happened.

Too bad I won't be joining you choombas until Dec 12 - don't wanna start the game before the weekend. I want to dive in deep and for a one long session!

And while we're at 2 days thread, can't really express how excited I am? I've been waiting for 8 years, since the title reveal, and I do realize some hardcore Cyberpunk have been waiting for much longer, this was one hell of a wait. So much happened.

Too bad I won't be joining you choombas until Dec 12 - don't wanna start the game before the weekend. I want to dive in deep and for a one long session!

Maybe be best to wait another week/fortnight until a patch of so given the bugs.

Top Bottom