agreedTrying to be realistic.
1. Slightly bigger enemy/projectile hitboxes. As it stands it's all too common to see shots whiff past enemies that really should have hit.
2. Nudity restored. Apparently GOG has no censorship, but Steam has my character prudishly wearing shorts in the shower.
3. A mass sell/dismantle option for unequipped items.
4. The ability to customize map/ui colors. I really don't like that saturated red on my OLED.
5. Significant improvements to optimization and performance. The game is pretty, but it's not Crysis on release and certainly shouldn't run as poorly as it does.
6. The ability to change body type/height etc. on our player model.
7. Better pathing on the auto-guide. I've had it run me into concrete walls before.
8. Naturally, a lot of bug fixes. Sorry, Mr. levitating dude in the Nomad starting area.
9. The ability to turn AA off entirely.
10. The ability to change character appearance after creation.
11. Perhaps a mild tweak to the hp of standard enemies? As it stands they are bullet-sponges to make Destiny monsters blush, and far too many fights have been me and my opponent standing still shooting each other. Failing this, a way to increase damage taken as well as damage done.
12. The ability to turn off the civilian kills. Far too often I've had the cops after me because a dumb civvie a block away caught a stray bullet intended for a bounty target.
13. Car handling improved for mouse/keyboard. As it stands it's like trying to drive a golf-cart on an ice rink.
14. Melee weapons confer an increase to evasion/armor.
15. More variety in loot combined with a reduction to how much items sell for. Made over 20,000 before I did the first major story mission.
16. An option for increased gore and dismemberment. Things feel a lot more subdued than the initial videos.
17. A skill that allows us to simplify the hacking minigame. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood for a brainteaser.
18. Either a mass loot option, or something to prevent enemy corpses falling into inaccessible areas. Had to reload a save because of this.
19. The ability to hide the ui entirely out of combat.
20. A button to skip all cinematics (at least half are unskippable, even hitting 'c').
How about you?