20 million copies sold

+
EN_1200x628.png

Over 20 million cyberpunks have been roaming the streets of Night City – partying with Jackie and getting to know Johnny, driving around with Panam and diving with Judy, hanging out with River and listening to Kerry’s songs.

Thank you and we hope to see you all in the Afterlife!

But will this translate into a second expansion? Hopefully the clear continued interest in the game will make them change their mind.

Congratulations CDPR.

You stuck around and fixed the game against all odds and the naysayers. I had some doubts early on too. Few studios stick around for long after such a rough launch but you guys did and you put up with a lot of crap since release but your hard work and dedication is paying off.

It's well deserved.

After Phantom Liberty I'm sure that number will go up further. I've some friends who love the game as is, but I know a couple that are holding out for that "complete edition". Kudos to the team for sticking with the game after what must have been a VERY hard few months after launch.

Which is honestly more impressive, because W3 came out in 2015. That was seven years ago, and Cyperpunk reached half that in 2 and half years-ish.
try to repeat it and maybe you will believe it too, considering the fame given by the witcher 3 to cdp and 8 years of hype....

20 million copies, shares that have lost value, after ~2 years from launch is a fail [...]
Post automatically merged:

For comparison, it took about 4 years for TW3 to reach this number.
https://www.pcgamer.com/the-witcher-3-has-sold-more-than-20-million-copies/

the witcher 3 was preceded by witcher 2, a game that sold about 8millions of copies....cyperpunk it's preceded by the witcher 3 who has sold ~40millions. For sure CDP expected/aimed 20millions after 2yo, am I right? :coolstory:

Eh, denial when the pill is bitter is very powerful in certain subjects ...but no problem, for sure CP2077 will sell another 20 million in a few years by now, It is not so? :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say how much I've enjoyed the game since I got the game for free (I won a raffle in Twitter like a week after the launch, although I couldn't play until January when I got a new laptop).

It's totally deserved.

At least I will contribute buying the expansion :love:

Also, I want to drop this caption:

1664440796523.png

The low sodium sub has been supportive since the beginning.

Top Bottom