20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Anniversary Streams — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
16x9EN.jpg

Save the date! The third stream of our anniversary lineup starts this Wednesday, July 20th, at 4 PM CEST on twitch.tv/cdprojektred

Get ready to depart for the Path hand in hand with our Campaign Director, Philipp Weber.

Here :)
I almost forgot and miss the stream :(
Post automatically merged:

Great and interesting stream, thanks !
I will remember the anecdote :D
"Philip... did you put a hill on the map ?"
"Hum.. yes"
"Please, don't do that !"

Last edited:
Wonderful interview with @Benzenzimmern aka Philipp "Red Raiding Hood" Webber. The topic of injecting variety to formulaic quests by way of breaking up the usual quest structure and subverting player expectations enough to keep players guessing and invested in the world/exploration/questing, as well as his thoughts on how much of an impact music can have in terms of bringing a game to life are things I very much agree with. Excited to see his work on The Witcher 4!

On Thronebreaker and those cool puzzles - I think those were a double-edged sword. Yes, they were one of the best PoI type the first time around, but when you have a game that's supposed to be replayable for the story choices etc., adding in lots of puzzles as PoIs can be counter-productive since those lose their draw on a subsequent playthrough when you already know the solution. But yes, surprisingly great story to that game, cool to hear there will be a stream for it too!

Top Bottom