20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Challenge #10

+
"Ah, right, this is the part where you kill everything and walk out of here like some hero. I'll speak on behalf of all my brethren: aren't you tired of slaying us? Cause I damn sure am tired of dying. See, you keep killing us but we come back...hAngrier than ever. So let's cut a deal: you bring us something to eat, we leave. You get your coin and nobody dies. Then, you tell all about it to your fellow brothers and sisters and the next time we meet, same thing. Wait, no, that's not all. Let's sweeten the deal. I'll even convince my brothers to hunt down any other species we could, provided they're of our size and have some meat on 'em. Deal?" - Unknown Ghoul Mastermind

Actually they are speakers, and ghouls from w1 and grave hag in w3.. and there were hints that some other necrophages. So if there was time to talk:
- You came for us, hairy worm. You hate our faces. I can smell swamp monster genes in you. So you are also hated. As long as you, worms, are full of hate, you will supply us with lot of flesh enough for our flourishing..
- Come on My Precious, I'll suck you all out, but first your thoughtless brain.

Before they attack they would say:

Lower your sword and surrender your horse.
Resistance is futile.
You will be eaten.
Your life is over!

Last edited:
Mmm. If GHOULS could talk I am pretty sure that they will try some pickup lines and icebreakers, they are not so cold as you think so...
Examples:
1. What is a ghoul sleepover called? Mass grave!
2.. Why do many ghouls go to sleep early? They are dead tired.
3.. Which sea do ghouls swim in? The Dead Sea!
4. What is black, white & dead all over? A ghoul in a tuxedo.

Why are you so cruel to us human, why do you pursue us so? You say we are monsters, yet you, on your own, have assuredly killed more of us than we of you, human, just look at all my brethren body parts hanging from your belts and I can smell hidden in your pouches and bags. We are the monsters? Do we carry around your species' pieces for witchcraft and cooking? No, we eat for we must to survive and it is our instinct, you kill for gold and trophies and intoxicating ointments and beverages - who is really the monster here, Witcher, hmm? The Butcher of Ghouls.

Top Bottom