20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: The Community Celebration

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

We're pleased to reveal our first anniversary surprise — The Community Celebration in our Warsaw office!

No celebration is truly complete without a proper party, and there's no better place for a birthday party than home!

We’re inviting members of our awesome community to join us in person to celebrate this special occasion. We wouldn’t want it any other way!

WHEN: Saturday, August 6th

WHERE: Our Warsaw office on Jagiellońska 74

WHO: As much as we'd love to invite all of you, our office can fit only a limited number of people. We have a set number of invites to send out, so if you’d like to attend the party please complete the task available at: 20yearsof.cdprojektred.com/party to be in with a chance of winning an invite!

What do you need to do? Quite simply tell us about (or show using a screenshot/photo/artwork/etc.) your fondest memory related to CD PROJEKT RED and/or our games. We will reach out to authors of the best (most touching or otherwise) entries with invites to the party.

Don't delay submitting your entry! We're accepting entries only until our invite supplies last (or until 26.07.2022).

Good luck and see you at the party!

Last edited:
Congratulations from afar! I imagine that many people like me have no hopes of participating in person, but I'll celebrate all of the great people across the years that made this milestone possible with a little Zubrowka and some gaming.

Ah man, can't afford to fly over to Poland but I really wish I could! As a more recent fan of CDPR, I'd be more than happy to hang out with y'all. Best of luck to everyone who is able to enter!

congrats for 20 years and thanks for many years of great histories, i hope yo add comic and artbook in to the goodies bundle.

I had the honor, and incredible pleasure of attending five consecutive events. To say that any one was the best would be unfair to the others, where the team also did a fantastic job. Each was special - the first invitation to CDPR was something, the next unforgettable meetings with the Witcher theme, the first Cyberpunk event. And now this. Each amazing and unique. One thing, however, can be admitted - this one was the most boisterous, the biggest and certainly the longest. Well, after all, just look how many fans attended it! Without changing the location of the event, it is probably impossible to fit more in.

Nowadays contact with another person is extremely easy - we have the telephone, the Internet, chat, video calls. However, meetings like these cannot be replaced by anything else. So thank you RED for this invitation, for all the meetings, for all the people I met thanks to it, for these 20 years during which we could experience a lot of adventures with you. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart. And wishes for another glorious 20 years.

Thanks also to you, fans, who unite here on the forum, on discord, in social media. Without you it wouldn't be the same either. And to those who were able to attend this last meeting and wanted to become a part of this history, once again a big thank you for the signatures on our gift - maybe it will hang next to the previous one, which the more observant ones could see during the studio tour.

red.jpg

Cheers! :beer:

Top Bottom