20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: The Sale

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

What a weekend! The community party might be over, but it's not the end of celebrations! It's time for the second anniversary surprise - and it starts today!

As we celebrate our 20th anniversary, we’re holding a sale that spans centuries!

From the medieval fantasy of The Witcher series to the cyberware-obsessed future of Cyberpunk 2077, you can now claim every game from the entire CD PROJEKT RED catalog at a discount.

Don’t wait too long to start your adventure — our Anniversary Sale will run for one week, ending on August 14th!

The 20th Anniversary Sale is available on GOG, Steam, Epic Games Store, HumbleBundle, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo.

Choices, choices... If you're having a hard time selecting a CD PROJEKT RED game, try out our masterfully calibrated, 100% accurate anniversary quiz at 20yearsof.cdprojektred.com/sale to discover the perfect option for you. Answer a series of questions and let us do the rest!

Last edited:
Same here:
The quiz recommended The Witcher 3, which I already own and greatly enjoy.

I do wonder is it possible to re-use the world of Witcher 3 to build another unrelated story inside it?

Maybe even have the Witcher 3 characters playing in parts.

It has great maps. Good looking scenery. No B-*-*/ fog diminishing view distance. A great place to just wander around in. Hills to bunny hop up.

The other request though if it is done. Teach the character how to walk. I've just stopped playing Witcher 3 this morning to check my email.

Geralt's lack of walking ability still P's me off.
A sure footed hunter that cannot walk up a hill without sliding down. Cannot take him anywhere near a set of stairs. He falls on his head.

It is so far from the Witcher character it's sad as well as frustrating.

And a decent bow. PLEASE.

Cheers Bob.

Didn't you once quote you would leave greed to others?
Even activision gives ingame content for anniverseries for free and all you do is create an opportunity for more sales.
Do you have some sort of money problems?
Like you could've at least given us a new weapon in the games or some outfit with a 20 on it...
Very disappointing..

TnTalus bro you aren't making any sense, this is just a sale on their existing products as a part of their 20th anniversary celebrations. Slapping -80% sale on witcher 3 is not a sign of money problems. Also, what makes you think this is the end of the 20th anniversary celebrations? There are still more streams to come, more suprises to come. Chill out choom.

Even activision gives ingame content for anniverseries for free and all you do is create an opportunity for more sales.
What do you want them to do? Give TW3 and Cyberpunk for free? I mean it's not like they don't give their games for free. Like I remember some years ago if you bought Thronebreaker you could also download TW1 EE.

I won't be spending money on another CDPR game until the one I have, CP77, is fully fixed and worth the AAA price I paid for it - I don't care how good these other games might be, or how cheap in a sale.

TnTalus bro you aren't making any sense, this is just a sale on their existing products as a part of their 20th anniversary celebrations. Slapping -80% sale on witcher 3 is not a sign of money problems. Also, what makes you think this is the end of the 20th anniversary celebrations? There are still more streams to come, more suprises to come. Chill out choom.

He’s talking about in-game content which can be given for free. In Gwent for example it could’ve been a card back, jewelry on every leader (like a medal with “20” on it), anniversary board or a special anniversary game mod which would be accessible during anniversaries only. But all they do is sales which is not something new (all their games are on sale almost every month). Also reselling journeys is something really awkward if we take a look at the whole battle pass system in general.

For example: Supercell’s Clash of Clans is having anniversary too this month and devs made really many things for players (like giving unique resources for free daily, new board for free, a special new mode with trials).

This is what @TnTalus is talking about: something interesting, not just another resale.

Maybe they should wait a bit then, today is literally the Gwent portion of the 20th anniversary streams. Not to mention the Prime Gaming stuff you can claim that started just now. All I'm saying it's a bit soon to say they aren't giving any goodies, since the whole thing is still going on.

At first I thought I might game the system, but as it turns out the actual answers I needed were also the closest to the truth, so its rather unsurprising my answer was Cyberpunk 2077

Top Bottom