2020 Police sirens a part of background noise

+
Good point. Maybe it just seems a bit ridiculous listening to it play constantly while driving. (I also never stole a police car while I played. I didn't steal anything. [Not from innocent people. Only from thugs that I tried not to kill. They don't need the stuff I took anymore.])
Hmm...is it still theirs, if they're dead?

@SigilFey,
the sirens in that video are the normal ones. I mean, the cop car siren when you're driving it in the Cyberpunk 2077 game.
Listen to this crap siren sound. It's hideous!!! Try listening to the siren from 55 secs to the end of the video... it's annoying as f..ck.
Sounds like the music you would hear if you went to certain fields or warehouses in the 90s.
Post automatically merged:

FWIW, not a good siren. The high pitches of contemporary sirens is because they carry better and are more noticeable than deeper sounds. The addition of static noises is because it was found that the sirens were actually hard to tell the direction of and the static noises work well for that. So a two pronged approach. If I heard this, I'd probably assume some gonk was playing techno in his riced-out Thorton.

Last edited:
Top Bottom