2023 and GWENTfinity Part 1

+
I was waiting for this post. Could you elaborate more about the community involvement you want to achieve and which tools you plan to make available to all, please? Also, would it be a system for gatekeeping to only allow certain people that meet certain criteria to promote changes?

Finally, stupid question. What do you mean by "tokens"? Is it cards with the token attribute that don't go to the graveyard after played?

Finally, stupid question. What do you mean by "tokens"? Is it cards with the token attribute that don't go to the graveyard after played?
Token's are certain cards that are spawned by various other cards. So for ST there is Rowdy Dwarf, Elven Deadeye, Young Dryad, Wandering Treant, & Frog. A way to see them all is to go to the deck builder in-game and search for token. Then you can see which cards spawn tokens, and the detail of each card shows the token info. The token cards have "token" as one of their categories.

So, no Draft uodate for over two years... Well that is beyond sad. I still can't comprehend the decision to not just bring back Arena. It just seams like some stupborn refusal that Draft was a somewhat failure. Just bring it back already and you don't have to worry about the packages. People who play Arena/Draft modes play them to get away from the meta v meta that is normal and ranked play anyway where Gwent Draft is the total opposite with it being uber meta v meta. I went from checking this board daily to a few times a week. Now I won't even look at it until 2024??? So depressing. Goodbye.

Top Bottom