21:9 UltraWide issues with options out of reach as mouse is in 16:9 boundaries

+
I cannot use some options in game as my Mouse is locked in a 16:9 boundary while the options are in the extra screen part of 21:9.
For example if you press [N] for photomode you cannot reach the outer options.

Also having this problem, not just with camera mode but any mode that forces the game back into standard 1440p resolution (menus). Photo mode must register as that or something.

Patch notes for 1.3 are out and there is no mention of this being fixed. Come one CDPR. I was even told by email they are aware of the issue back in March. How is this not fixed yet!

with camera mode I use the keys once I am in the right position to move the sliders left and right. Sometimes on the main screen I get black borders but I can just switch to and from the inventory to fix it.

I play the game at 3440x1440 and had no issues? I'll start the game up and check... hey you're totally right! Never noticed it.

I use the keyboard to navigate. That works as a temporary fix. Also make sure to submit the report to the CDPR technical team! Ultrawide doesn't get enough love.

I play the game at 3440x1440 and had no issues? I'll start the game up and check... hey you're totally right! Never noticed it.

I use the keyboard to navigate. That works as a temporary fix. Also make sure to submit the report to the CDPR technical team! Ultrawide doesn't get enough love.
Ya, I did resort to using the keyboard, but for some things, the mouse would be easier. As for your suggestion, I did initially contact technical support at CDPR and received a response from this email : cyberpunk_ops@cdprojektred.com

If I submitted it to the wrong place, I would love to be corrected, but since their response was: "Hello, Thank you for contacting us and for your report! We are aware of the issue and we're looking into it. I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.", I assumed it was the right place.

I have been holding off on using photo mode for anything other than the basics since mouse controls are unusable. I would love to use it though since the screenshots I see online are sick!

you just position your mouse over the slider control and hit a and d.. they aren't unusable.

I would imagine they look at the big pool of bugs they have and then prioritize based on how many people are experiencing the bug and how game breaking it is and this wide screen fix just isn't high up so it will be some time before it is fixed

I'm playing on 5120x1440 and they only issue I had was in a quest with Takemura where I had to scan various object and I was unable to scan the leftmost one. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.

(This is for 1.23, I have neither played, nor downloaded 1.3.)

Top Bottom