24 Hour Le Mans Night City challenge

+
24 hour (game time) challenge, how many laps can you do with which car?
I'm linking a video with the route.
I'm roughly estimating 3 to 4 hours in real time, so i'm not expecting any response soon, in the meantime, feel free to share any videos if you can beat my 26mins lap time with a Rayfield Caliburn.

edit:
Rules for the challenge
. no pauses during the challenge (this is asking too much)
. 1 pause during the challenge
. 20mins of 1st person driving

tips:
1. You might get a few dozen crashes, that's not just going to slow you down but also damage your car. The fact that your car's performance will not be compromised no matter the abuse, it can break your concentration. You can steal any npc car to continue racing or have a few ready placed in strategic spots in the course.
2. You might want to start the race at very early hours in the morning, as the traffic gets really busy during the day, you get to drive the final hours of the race at a less turbulent pace

Last edited:
24 hour (game time) challenge, how many laps can you do with which car?
I'm linking a video with the route.
I'm roughly estimating 3 to 4 hours in real time, so i'm not expecting any response soon, in the meantime, feel free to share any videos if you can beat my 26mins lap time with a Rayfield Caliburn.

Rules for the challenge
. no pauses during the challenge
. 20mins of 1st person driving

Fun thread!

Yesterday I managed to start and finish the race with 45 laps in 24 hours and 7 mins, game time.
Total real time, 3 hours and 35mins, with a 20min break.
I have recorded the whole race and might upload it later.. who'd want to watch a dude driving in NC for +3 hours though?

Top Bottom