> 24 hrs to go!!! Who's not going to be able to sleep????

+
> 24 hrs to go!!! Who's not going to be able to sleep????

I feel like im going to Disney World tomorrow...even my friends are laughing at me and making fun of me saying "dude its just s videogame..."...NO its not JUST a videogame! LOL I just want to goto sleep now and sleep till 6pm tomrrow night but i know that aint going to happen and I aint gonna b able to sleep at ALL tonight from excitement! whos in the same boat? I know theres gotta be someone out there lmfao

I feel like im going to Disney World tomorrow...even my friends are laughing at me and making fun of me saying "dude its just s videogame..."...NO its not JUST a videogame! LOL I just want to goto sleep now and sleep till 6pm tomrrow night but i know that aint going to happen and I aint gonna b able to sleep at ALL tonight from excitement! whos in the same boat? I know theres gotta be someone out there lmfao

Me i keep roaming these forums and youtube looks for my next witcher fix till the gameis out

Me i keep roaming these forums and youtube looks for my next witcher fix till the gameis out
yea i know me too...i think ive seen every video on YT...Im not watching any walkthroughs or lets plays because ive seen enough gameplay last week and i want to see everythign fresh! I have learned the talent tree from the IGN stream so thats pretty much all I wanted to see and learn..so im ready to rock...COME ON 7PM!!!!!

The feeling of going to disneyland tomorrow. That is soooo much the feeling i have too. Or probally the feeling i have when i go on holiday to a place i havent been before (mostly themeparks and aquaparks:p ). You describe this so acurately.

That you want to sleep i can imagine, but i have just slept almost the whole of saturday and yesterday (sunday).
Now its just to be a bit busy today so that the wait time for 1am my time is not so long anymore.
But the thing is, i know that i wont go to sleep upcoming night, unless if i cant see straight anymore :)

17.48 hours more to go. Almost there..

Have a nice day while waiting on release.

Cheers, Mara

i have to wait on my new PC parts to arrive first before i can play it so will be starting late <.<

(newegg billing crap delayed my stuffs arrival by 3 days)

I'll sleep in 5 hours, when I wake up there'll only be couple hours left. <was my original plan, now I realised there is this football match to watch for tonight which my team will probably make me cancer for 90 mins so I'll wake up couple more hours earlier, damn it.

I live in finland and game is releasing here 2am next morning so I still have to sleep one night (not sure if thats gonna work)

I really have the same feeling as I had when I was little kid and it was christmas eve
16 hours before I can go to sleep what am I gonna do today? stare at a wall?

I plan on getting as much rest as possible. Once I start on the Witcher's path tomorrow, there will be no rest for me.

The feeling of going to disneyland tomorrow. That is soooo much the feeling i have too. Or probally the feeling i have when i go on holiday to a place i havent been before (mostly themeparks and aquaparks:p ). You describe this so acurately.

That you want to sleep i can imagine, but i have just slept almost the whole of saturday and yesterday (sunday).
Now its just to be a bit busy today so that the wait time for 1am my time is not so long anymore.
But the thing is, i know that i wont go to sleep upcoming night, unless if i cant see straight anymore :)

17.48 hours more to go. Almost there..

Have a nice day while waiting on release.

Cheers, Mara

LOL! yea me too! i feel like im going somewhere i havent been to before...well we kind of are..just in a virtural world! Its so open and we are going to explore so much! I wish they had some kind of helmet that we could put on that would transfer our subconsious mind into the game and we would open our eyes through Geralts eyes that would be freakin AWESEOM!! (hopefully that happens before i die one day lol) Idk wtf im gona do tomrrow to kill 10 hours all day i cant sit inside all day an stare at the count down clock...ill drive myself mad!!! hahahh

Planning on going to bed now, hoping that Ill sleep for some 10h or so. After that I still got some grocery shopping to do. So if all goes well, Ill hopefully keep myself occupied enough until launch.

Also, dont listen to your friends. Its not just any game. Its THE goddamn game everybody has been waiting for so long. So fanboyism and behaving like some kid the night before christmas are allowed here. :D

Pulling an all nighter, no sleep for me. To excited!

I'm going nocturnal mode. Going to sleep later, after getting a few things done. Then get up in the evening-ish to be fresh to play it for the night lol. (hopefully)

You know what. Im now awake just doing my stuff and then go late to work. 1 h before the release im back home. So I decide then to stay up to play a bit or go to bed.

Already got the game but have approached things very slowly, taking in all the atmosphere and novelty. I think from today on, I'll be grinding the game more actively.

yea i know me too...i think ive seen every video on YT...Im not watching any walkthroughs or lets plays because ive seen enough gameplay last week and i want to see everythign fresh! I have learned the talent tree from the IGN stream so thats pretty much all I wanted to see and learn..so im ready to rock...COME ON 7PM!!!!!

I made the mistake of watching someone play the first two hours i would say dont do it! Totally ruins the surprise, but they made different choices then i would have so i guess its ok

I will sleep like a baby, due to the obligation of work tomorrow and after work I will wait for the courier to deliver the game and after installation I will play until midnight :) Hopefully and Iam really hopeful nvidia will release their game ready drivers with updated physx on time :)

The wait for me is only like 5 hours. I'm about to go to sleep for 12 hours. I'm gonna wake up and eat, shower, wash dishes, etc. That way nothing comes between me and the game for a long time. :)

Top Bottom