> 24 hrs to go!!! Who's not going to be able to sleep????

+
I slept well this night.. but the night that comes in 14h.. i just don't know...

---------- Updated at 09:28 AM ----------

mine says release in a day wtf

Where do you live? (Just in case restart your source)

Attachments

• may19.jpg
    may19.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 38
What the... I've got the opposite problem from everyone. Live in the east US - Gog.com says 13 hours (which would put me at 7pm EST which was stated time) but Galaxy says 19 hours!!! I've cleared my schedule... I hope this isn't right.

mmm the store says that game unlocks in approx 12 hours... it's 12:30 here in france so i guess I'll be able to play at 00.01... I may take a nap between 19 and 00 though... x)

So I've just been in contact with game UK and they have taken my money last week for my pre order, but today have said they've lost it and can't get a copy to me before Wednesday/ Thursday and all my local shops do not have spares until Friday, I am so gutted what can I do?? No witcher for me!!

Anyone else from Eastern US - Is your Galaxy timer off too?

So in the less than 24 hours left to go a lot of people are posting screenshots saying that Galaxy is saying 4 hours left until the game unlocks. For me, on the store page of GOG as of 7am EST it says it's 12 hours until unlock (which is the correct time of 7pm EST). However, in the library tab it says 18 hours. I wanted to check what others in my region see.
I'm fairly certain they've said repeatedly that the game will unlock for everyone at the same time around the world so it's strange to see some saying 4 hours, some 6, me with 18...

Yup, you've just been merged in to where the debate was going on.
Either you're in the same timewarp as coldpotatocake, or Galaxy is screwing up the times. My money's on the former.

---------- Updated at 07:02 PM ----------

Either you're in the same timewarp as coldpotatocake, or Galaxy is screwing up the times. My money's on the former.

---------- Updated at 07:02 PM ----------

What do you think will happen once my timer gets to zero?:hmm:

Top Bottom